Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Boring....... (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=3953)

allenphoon 30th March 2010 10:50 PM

Boring.......

Is that i am too stupid to find something to read at here or there is less activity going around at here??:spinning::confused:

marvin1997 31st March 2010 07:03 PM

Re: Boring.......

Yea... I think members here are too lazy to type xD

marvin1997 31st March 2010 07:03 PM

And busy too

edwardyeeks 31st March 2010 07:59 PM

Not necessary, but I think that not everyone knows what to reply. For example, if I asked to ID an entirely bizarre CP that none of you guys ever seen before, would you simply answer? Giving the wrong information is dangerous as people who read the wrong information end up doing the wrong thing. Usually, they lose their CP or get into some trouble.

Plus, not to forget that some members here are working adults. Also, I believe that David is allowing the younger members to post and discuss about stuff on CP, only lending a hand if someone makes a mistake or if something catches his eye :tongue:, this also applies to other members.

Sadly, I do agree that the forum is a little quiet now. There are suppose to a lot of members and yet the amount of posts and replies are lesser than last year.

plantlover 31st March 2010 11:20 PM

Yah, lots of active members are now unactive. Luckily Edward came back.

cbkhoon 31st March 2010 11:31 PM

must think off a way to wake "them" up...:laugh:

allenphoon 1st April 2010 09:51 AM

Yup!!! Most of cp can wake through cold stratification but what can we do to wake rest of them up...... :'-(

arvin555 1st April 2010 04:50 PM

You guys should be careful in saying that members are Lazy to type or that members are inactive. continue doing so and those same members that might have something to contribute to your questions or concerns might choose to be really lazy to comment or give advice.

In the main page of the forum, you scroll down to "What's going on" and you can see how many people are online the same time as you. You will find out that there are many members who read the forum and posts and online the same time as you, But as Edward mentioned we might not have anything to contribute to your post or question, it might be that we don't have experience or knowledge to your question or that some might not be too interested in the topic or post you made. For example, I usually do not comment on ID requests because I am very bad at IDing.

TTFN
Arvin

allenphoon 1st April 2010 05:01 PM

Maybe i was using the wrong word, i just feel weird because even though here got eight hundred++ members, but just some who replying post or making new thread.......

marvin1997 1st April 2010 05:44 PM

I'm sorry then but I'm lazy to type sometimes...especially when a lot of members already reply to a thread