Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Events (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   CPs exhibition and competition in Penang Floral Fest 2008?? (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1142)

David 8th October 2008 01:37 PM

Re: CPs exhibition and competition in Penang Floral Fest 2008??

This is sad but there are still others activities and things we could do:

- PetPicther members gathering for food at the food capital of Malaysia
- PetPitcher members outings to see wild Neps
- Stalls at the Flora Fest
- Visit to some members homes in Penang to see their Cps/Plants
- Nursery visit
- Shopping for plants

I will still be going but might not stay for so many days. So see you guys/gals from Penang in November. :)

bactrus 8th October 2008 04:57 PM

Sorry to hear that Ken. Well, still work your guts out for the forthcoming exam. Catch you later.

kentosaurs 8th October 2008 08:46 PM

Hi bactrus,

I will definitly study hard haha...Well i still have some motivation lol if i get top 5 i can also get a N globosa/viking grade A hahaha.....Will also try to make it there even though the chances are slim.

Ken

edmund83 9th October 2008 10:29 AM

i choose

-PetPitcher members outings to see wild Neps

harlem2347 9th October 2008 10:36 AM

:crying: Oh no…:crying: very sad to hear that competition need cancel…I already planning and want dad take me to visit that competition…Aii..nvm lah..hope still can visit that exhibition…:unsure:

:smile: Ken…u also can come to Penang..Penang is quite wonderful island and full of many delicious and cheap food…u can come to enjoy with ur family..Wish u all the best in youe exam :1thumbup::1thumbup:…Good luck!! :1thumbup::1thumbup::1thumbup:

kentosaurs 9th October 2008 10:41 AM

Yeah i've been to penang a couple of times already i always go there mostly during the chinease new year time.And also everytime i go there sure eat in a store with the curry laksa YUM!!!....So just asking if my parents are not free during that time is there like a transport there???Anyone can fetch??Still thinking not yet comfirmed

Ken

bactrus 9th October 2008 12:46 PM

Read this thread. Think page two what David offered. You got relative here I assume.

Jonathan 9th October 2008 01:00 PM

Hi guys...

Hmm... is sad to hear that the competition will be canceled but at lease you guys still get to enjoy the floral fest and we get a booth for Petpitcher to promote cp's... :)

Hello ken...

Here i'll make you a deal...

If you get to top5 with good grads i'll personally send you a N. Globosa aka viking as gift... study hard and study smart k...

Regards
Jonathan

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentosaurs (Post 4897)
Hi bactrus,

I will definitly study hard haha...Well i still have some motivation lol if i get top 5 i can also get a N globosa/viking grade A hahaha.....Will also try to make it there even though the chances are slim.

Ken

bactrus 9th October 2008 01:19 PM

Ken, you are a very blessed fellow. Better put your head down this is a very good incentive but must considered one motivation only. Main motivation should be: Study hard to get good grades for your own future! Followed by, to please your slaving parents.

Jonathan, better watch out. Other students might enlist themselves too. (A few members comes to mind.) Wonder if I am eligible?

Jonathan 9th October 2008 01:39 PM

Hello Ba...

Hahas.. yeah i have tough of it... but later on i'll put some rules and regulation over it... hehe

Hmm... convince me you still a student and i'll surely send you a plant... hehe... or we can wait till cute Ba Jr (Your Bao Bei) to grow up^^ hehe

hey ken the main point is for you to study hard and be successful in future
you don't only study because you get a prize when you get a good grades.

Your hard work will pay off when you be successful in future and that is a prize that even money can't buy... study hard...

Regards
Jonathan

Quote:

Originally Posted by bactrus (Post 4968)
Ken, you are a very blessed fellow. Better put your head down this is a very good incentive but must considered one motivation only. Main motivation should be: Study hard to get good grades for your own future! Followed by, to please your slaving parents.

Jonathan, better watch out. Other students might enlist themselves too. (A few members comes to mind.) Wonder if I am eligible?