Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   NST Life & Times: A Carnivorous Appetite (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=4053)

David 1st May 2010 05:33 PM

NST Life & Times: A Carnivorous Appetite

2 Attachment(s)
Check out the article in the New Straits Times newspaper (Malaysia) today, under Life & Times. The editor Stephanie Choo has mentioned petpitcher, Fauzi's 4Ze Plant nursery and YG Park. Aaron aka Plantlover (in the picture) was interviewed and mentioned in the article as well. Many thanks to Aaron for mentioning PetPitcher.

I hope this would help promote the cultivation of Nepenthes as well as CPs in Malaysia.

Here is the online version of the article... A Carnivorous Appetite

Attachment 3533

Attachment 3534

plantlover 1st May 2010 06:25 PM

Re: NST Life & Times: A Carnivorous Appetite

Thanks David for posting the article. How could I forget the help and kindness of the members of Petpitcher! I would like to thank my parents for their support, David for creating this wonderful forum, Stephanie and NST for publishing this article, Fauzi and YG for providing me with wonderful neps and last but not least, all the members of the forum who have contributed and made this forum such a wonderful place for sharing knowledge.

I hope more people will start to appreciate the beauty of pitcher plants and other CPs after reading this article. Thanks again to everyone!

paphioboy 1st May 2010 07:55 PM

Woohoo, so Aaron's famous now.. Let's all get his autograph quick so we can sell it to ebay in 50 years time.. :p Just kidding. LOL

plantlover 1st May 2010 10:30 PM

Hahahaha, good one. How much will it be worth??

Still thanking everyone who had helped me become what I am today, a 'poisoned' nepenthes grower!

kevyn chan 2nd May 2010 02:46 PM

wow, aaron overtook the spotlight from fauzi......just kidding.....good to have your present there at least the writer has the correct facts to write into the 2 page write up....sorry stephanie....no offense*biggrin2*

edwardyeeks 2nd May 2010 03:42 PM

Congrats, Aaron! Lucky Stephanie noticed your blog....hehe. Now I feel like putting up a blog too :tongue:

plantlover 2nd May 2010 03:58 PM

Thanks.

@Edward
Put up a blog too! And I'll help you increase traffic to your blog.

NepNut 2nd May 2010 05:27 PM

wah.... autograph pls *biggrin2* !! Congrats Aaron, good stuffs !! :1thumbup:

edwardyeeks 2nd May 2010 05:40 PM

Lol, Aaron! Blog will come up after I bolster my CP collection! Also, depends on other situations.....

This is out of topic: Aaron, did your brother join PP? :tongue:

plantlover 2nd May 2010 05:59 PM

Thanks everyone.

BTW Edward, my brother dislikes gardening so no.