Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Happy Birthday David (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=3373)

strath76 20th November 2009 11:40 AM

Happy Birthday David

Happy Birthday David.

Hope you have a great day.

plantlover 20th November 2009 01:35 PM

Re: Happy Birthday David

Happy birthday to you, David.

kevyn chan 20th November 2009 02:12 PM

happy birthday! :lol::lol:

powersensor 20th November 2009 02:47 PM

Happy Birthday David !!!:laugh:

TS 20th November 2009 03:28 PM

Haha David, I didn't realize it's your birthday today, Happy Birthday brother. Hope you have a good one. :laugh:

shawnintland 20th November 2009 08:28 PM

Me too, Me too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!! Thanks for everything you do for all of us around here David. May the joy you get back be 100 x what you have given! And of course; "May you Neps always win #1"! *biggrin2*

~Shawn

cbkhoon 20th November 2009 09:37 PM

happy birthday to David!!

kentosaurs 21st November 2009 12:17 AM

I second everyone :)

arvin555 21st November 2009 12:26 AM

Happy Birthday David... sheesh this was posted 11:25pm barely made it :) Hope you had a great day... and of course many more birthdays to come!

May your plants be healthy, green and digesting insects for a long long time!

TTFN
Arvin

David 21st November 2009 12:44 AM

Thanks Adam and all of you for your well wishes, including those who personally PMed me! Great to know all of you here on PP. Hope we will continue to share this addictive hobby together for years to come and be a warm community to CP enthusiasts around the world.

Sorry if the things I do sometimes rub some of you the wrong way, or in the course of running/administrating the forum I say the wrong things or make the wrong decisions. I am still learning in all aspects of my life. But I must say a lot of you have been really good friends and I appreciate that. Some of you have encouraged me when I feel down or just drained out over issues within the forum... this I must say a BIG thank you to you. You know who you are.

Of course I do get lots of joy doing what I do here as well, :) working together with my Admin Members and getting to know all of you here. You guys may not believe it but this forum has changed my life in many expects and I have learnt many things about life since I first started with the website in 2003 followed by the forum in 2006 together with TS, Choong (kltower) and Najwan (artificialive). Again the credit must go to my Admin Members (past/current) and members of this forum who has thought me these lessons.

Ops! Didn't realise I started babbling again... Haa, haaa, haa...

But this is the truth. What I say here is what I feel. Thanks guys!