Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Sarracenia (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   My Sarra Flower Soon (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=3579)

Vincent 21st December 2009 10:41 PM

Re: My Sarra Flower Soon

Maybe i just dont belong on the forum, it is really hard for me to share my knowledge of CPs when we have drastically-different climates..some pieces just dont fit for us. Do you guys still want me here? hope i am not a burden to this forum

marvin1997 21st December 2009 11:33 PM

Huh?What are you saying?!No!You're not a burden.We in Malaysia tends to be a bit lazy(at least I talking about myself)and not really like to post much...unlike you guys who made second pages overnight

kevyn chan 21st December 2009 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 24341)
Maybe i just dont belong on the forum, it is really hard for me to share my knowledge of CPs when we have drastically-different climates..some pieces just dont fit for us. Do you guys still want me here? hope i am not a burden to this forum

vincent, please do not get us wrong.....it is not what you think that you are a 'burden' to this forum, it is just differences in experience and i mean life experience and not just based on your own but what the local growers here in malaysia are facing. as i have mentioned earlier in another thread, we are comparing an apple and a orange. we live in a total different environment, weather and climate. none of us here will comment if you did not provide enough lights for your cps as we know you have tried your best providing them....that is just an example....i know your cps are in great shape!:shy: at this time of the year, sarras at their natural habitat should be in dormancy however not here as they were triggered by the uncertain weather condition.......as in my example 2 pots of sarras when into dormancy while the other 5 is still growing....they are in the same environment, share the same shed, same amount of sunlights and water.....and why is there differences in the dormancy mode?? maybe my collections is small compared to the others....just imagined some other cps growers that has a WIDE collection....their refrigerator will be stuffed with them....*biggrin2*

Vincent 22nd December 2009 10:02 AM

I know right? maybe i should just move there with u guys lol just give me 4 yrs for school, and i will be right there! Or maybe i should take some of u to where i am going, get u jobs over here, team up and take over US and canada with TC!!! Any takers? lol not joking. its a tough life growing CPs where i live, since there are no get-togethers anywhere, and there is none to relate with here. Have lots of friends that think its awesome though, and i try and set them up with a cape sundew or something easy. Would be nice to live in a community with CP growers like you all do, it bums me out everytime i think of it.

Vincent 22nd December 2009 10:08 AM

lmao...and sorry for telling you to just whack off that sarra flower, its beautiful, if someone told me to whack it, i'd be pissed lol

Vincent 22nd December 2009 10:09 AM

dooont be lazy....lol just be devoted ^.^

plantlover 22nd December 2009 01:34 PM

You are not a burden, Vincent. We love to see what foreigners think about our plants. We both have extremely different growing conditions as there are no four seasons here. Personally, I would love to stay in the USA, because I love snow, the currency is higher than Malaysia, and darlingtonia is easier to get.

marvin1997 22nd December 2009 05:01 PM

Heh Aaron i think EVERYONE in Malaysia would LOVE snow and $$.

Vincent 22nd December 2009 05:16 PM

US money is actually gonna only be worth half its amount. So say i keep my money in the bank, and then the amero comes out, oh well, $1000 becomes $500.
I am tired of snow...i wanna go somewhere warmer, trust me, you would not like the cold. A friend of mine at work,alysha, which is one of my bosses, came from arizona.It has a very dry climate till august;which is monsoon season i believe. she has only been up here for about 2 yrs and wants to move back because of the cold. I have lived in the mountains my whole life, and its no fun having 12 ft of snow...may sound funny but its wet and miserable! lol not tryin to scare anyone, but i am suggesting somewhere with no snow, 1/2 an inch maybe =P

Vincent 22nd December 2009 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin1997 (Post 24373)
Heh Aaron i think EVERYONE in Malaysia would LOVE snow and $$.

Our governments should exchange bodies of land. I'll give you nebraska for an island marvin