Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Events (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   TT section is back (Malaysia) (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=851)

dom 24th July 2008 09:20 AM

Re: TT section is back (Malaysia)

So sorry for not serving you guys drinks. Thought we surpose to go out for drinks... ended up you guys spent too much time on selecting the plants and the lession from Ms Chew.

edmund83 24th July 2008 10:30 AM

hahahah dom it ok.... i think all people enjoy in your house. All people get poison and forget the thirsty already. :1thumbup::1thumbup::1thumbup:

TS 25th July 2008 01:33 AM

Hey, only got access to internet today since last Thursday, missed you guys.
Yes, the gathering was fun, we got enlightened and learned something new from the utric lesson "hosted" by Ms Chew, thanks.
Dom's planted tank is a great piece of art, so natural and nice. Dom was so generous to give me some aquatic plants, hehe, thanks Dom.
We enjoyed and talked too much until we forgot the time, we didn't manage to go for TT because it's too late after that.
Thanks for everyone who made it and thanks for the door gifts too, Dom. :smile:

David 3rd December 2009 12:01 AM

Re: TT Session RESURRECTED (Kuala Lumpur Chapter)

I am planing to organise a TT session this Sunday. Members who want to request for seeds from the Seed Bank can also place their orders so I can bring the seeds along.

There shall be no particular program. Just free and easy. Up to you. Or if you guys like you can post some queries or bring a plant that is not doing well etc for the rest to see how best to help you.

I am proposing the following. Please feel free to give your suggestions as well.

Time: 7 pm
Date: Sunday, 6 December 2009

caseyhoo 3rd December 2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 23450)
I am planing to organise a TT session this Sunday. Members who want to request for seeds from the Seed Bank can also place their orders so I can bring the seeds along.

There shall be no particular program. Just free and easy. Up to you. Or if you guys like you can post some queries or bring a plant that is not doing well etc for the rest to see how best to help you.

I am proposing the following. Please feel free to give your suggestions as well.

Time: 7 pm
Date: Sunday, 6 December 2009

Im interested, but, as usual, im not really sure im able to make it. Since it is a bit far from my house. eeemmm... Will drop you a call on that.

marvin1997 3rd December 2009 09:39 AM

MAY I COME PLEASE???????????????????

David 3rd December 2009 10:06 AM

All are welcome. So, bring along your spouse, partners, friends, family, colleagues, non-cp growers, etc... especially non-cp growers... haa, haaa... we shall "poison" them and turn them into CP addicts.

Perhaps we can have it in KL instead. Then it will be easier for me to invite Dr. Charles Clarke to join us since he is staying in KL. Hmm... Any suggestions on locations in KL?

marvin1997 3rd December 2009 08:52 PM

Ooh. Maybe go somewhere near a nrsery and after that we can go Cp shopping:2thumbup:

David 5th December 2009 01:27 AM

Looks like there is not much interest in this TT session. So maybe next time. Then we can go to Sg. buloh earlier or visit Fauzi etc before going for dinner somewhere. Perhaps I organised this too last minute.

kentosaurs 5th December 2009 04:06 PM

I plan on buying from Fauzi for my christmas...Soo mmaybe after christmas and stuff???? We go have an outing there??