Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Events (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Calvary Carnival 2008 (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1131)

David 6th September 2008 09:07 PM

Calvary Carnival 2008

4 Attachment(s)
Just got back from the Calvary Carnival. It was a good event with about 50% of our plants sold. Many thanks to Tarence for getting the space at the carnival and for working so hard organising the event for PetPitcher. Also for working so hard talking about the forum and carnivorous plants to customers until you lost your voice. And to Edmund, we must have more members like you... Helping to load and unload plants and stuff in his MPV yesterday and today. Without your help I would not be able to take everything to the carnival in my tiny Proton iswara aeroback. You work so hard promoting carnivorous plants and the forum today. I wonder where you got your energy from.

Thanks guys. If I can say so, you guys did a good job today.

Here's some pictures to share...

PetPitcher booth...

Tarence and Edmund on the left of the picture.
Attachment 302

Attachment 303

Busy talking to customers about PetPitcher and how to cultivate carnivorous plants.
Attachment 304

Attachment 305

David 6th September 2008 09:14 PM

Re: Calvary Carnival 2008

5 Attachment(s)
The plants from members and sponsors...

Attachment 306

Attachment 307

Attachment 308

Attachment 309

Attachment 310

David 6th September 2008 09:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 311

Attachment 312

Attachment 313

kentosaurs 6th September 2008 10:17 PM

Hi

Is the carnival already over lol i saw some nice sundews still don't have one yet but i'll still stick to neps.Nice plants over there very healthy looking compared to some sellers:D

Ken

plantlover 6th September 2008 11:48 PM

Wah!! So many plants for sale!!!All those CPs makes me drool...

shawnintland 7th September 2008 03:54 PM

Wow, You guys did a great job! The booth looks really good and the wide selection of species exposed people to lots of variety.The Drosera selections have me drooling too! Great job guys!

Tarence 8th September 2008 11:20 AM

Most welcomed David...it`s a long arduous journey to promote carnivorous plants to the public but well, i`m willing. little by little we educate the public & hopefully, by the time i retire from work ( like in 2 decades time ), we will have more CP growers here.

Who knows, from these events, some contacts we met ( like Hussein, who showcases exotic pets ) might have a slot for us somewhere & get our foot into another door.

and hopefully lots of the folks who bought our plants will log in & be our new members. i think at least 10 of them were genuine CP-ers.

I remember the pastor calling me the Carnivor Guy. heheh.

thx Edmund for your tremendous help. you spoke to more folks than David & i. heheh. yeah, great energy levels.

David, hopefully we get to do more events like this in the future.

harlem2347 8th September 2008 11:45 AM

:biggrin: Woo….ooo….the booth very nice and wonderful..got so many Cps..All in healthy and well…crazy with them..Feel regrettable why I cant at there…https://forum.petpitcher.net/images/icons/icon9.gif
Like that, I think will get more ppl also be infatuated with Cps…Our group will become big and bigger..Well Done!! :1thumbup: :1thumbup:

edmund83 9th September 2008 03:07 PM

Hi... that days was fun but also tiring after the events hehehe ... i learn lot more nep. from your guys. hope can have more event like this in the future.

marvin1997 30th October 2008 08:05 PM

Is it the one at Buit Jalil?Because i bought my Venus Flytrap there