Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Projects (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My nep "prison" ^_^ (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=4388)

paphioboy 18th September 2010 03:16 PM

Re: My nep "prison" ^_^

Nice.. :) I suggest hoyas or orchids like cattleyas and mini dendrobiums for the sunny side of your shade house or [phalaenopsis and bulbophyllums for the shady side..

NepNut 18th September 2010 10:33 PM

Thanks paphioboy for your suggestions. Since I'm a orchid nob... I will disturb you soon.... *biggrin2*

automaticws 8th November 2010 06:27 PM

Hi Tan,

You have amazing nursery of your CP. Neat nursery overall.

automaticws 8th November 2010 11:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi LJ_Tan,

There is rain sensor that senses rain drop and stop the valve from flowing water through. Normally, there are few settings that you can set on how heavy of the rain for you to close the valve. See the attachment. This product does not connect to any electrical point. Everything is easy to setup. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJ_Tan (Post 32058)
1 of my friend do share on the sensor to sense rain drops but he did not know where to get it because he just know the product was from Australia.

If I can find a method on control the watering system, this will help on saving money for water bill:shy:

LJ_Tan 9th November 2010 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automaticws (Post 34190)
Hi LJ_Tan,

There is rain sensor that senses rain drop and stop the valve from flowing water through. Normally, there are few settings that you can set on how heavy of the rain for you to close the valve. See the attachment. This product does not connect to any electrical point. Everything is easy to setup. :)

Dear automaticws,

Thank for the sharing. Can you advice on where to buy it?

Tq

NepNut 9th November 2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by automaticws (Post 34184)
Hi Tan,

You have amazing nursery of your CP. Neat nursery overall.

Thanks for your kind comment :smile:

automaticws 11th November 2010 10:23 AM

Can you initiate an email to automaticwateringsolutions@gmail.com? You will be assisted from there. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJ_Tan (Post 34193)
Dear automaticws,

Thank for the sharing. Can you advice on where to buy it?

Tq

alpiner 31st January 2011 04:36 PM

Impressive!!
Other than impressive, ... still impressive. How much total estimated cost for the whole setup, without your invaluable Neps?

NepNut 31st January 2011 04:48 PM

Thanks alpiner... I spent ~RM8K to get this "prison" running... not including the "prisoners" :sweating:

chingwei 5th October 2011 05:55 PM

how's your ''prison'' now?:smile: