Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Group Purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   EP Mass Order (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1519)

NepNut 14th November 2008 02:32 PM

Re: EP Mass Order

Let me talk to Fauzi to see what kind of time frame he's available to do this. I know he's going to place order form Thailand end of the year so he might be a bit busy. I will let you guys know when I talk to him.

Aliamyz 15th November 2008 10:42 AM

Please scroll down for the currency;)

fauzi 18th November 2008 05:31 AM

Hi All,

I talked to cpnut pertaining to the mass purchase from EP. After considering the cost involved I am willing to make the mass order for our forum member base on the fact below:

Currently the exchange rate for Australian dollar is hoovering arround RM2.35. For the purchase from EP I will use the exchange rate during the purchase + 1. This mean that if the exchange rate is at 2.35, I will be using 2.35 + 1 as the median rate in determining the plant prices of which AUS$20 plant will be at RM67.00.

The rate + 1 will include
Documentations (inclusive of Phyto Cert of AUS100), Custom and Jab Pertanian clearing at the KLIA, courier charges (estimated arround AUS$150 according to Geoff of EP) and other expenses.

Pricelist of the EP plants can be viewed at http://www.exoticaplants.com.au/export2.aspx

Since some of the plants may not be long in the pricelist, please PM me if you see the plants that you wanted in the pricelist so that I can e-mail Geoff to booked for the plant.

The order will be closed at 6.00 pm on 30th November 2008 and delivery is expected before end of the year. Interested member can PM me starting from 18 Nov 2008 to order.

Thanks

Fauzi

alienfx 18th November 2008 04:41 PM

Thank Fauzi for being able to help.

NepNut 18th November 2008 04:46 PM

Thanks Fauzi for taking the effort to make this possible.

With the current forex of AUD, it's very attractive to buy from EP now. So let's make this happen guys !! Now Malaysian can have access to EP's beautiful hydrids without the need to worry about meeting minimum qty order as individual and the logistics. This is probably going to be "one time" only deal...

I want N. veithchii x boschiana :wub:!! Among other things.... have to save up from now :crying::crying:

Aliamyz 18th November 2008 11:15 PM

I think i will be able to buy:

truncata x trusmadiensis
izumeae x truncata
veitchii H/L x boschiana

Thanx Fauzi for helping;)

Aliamyz 19th November 2008 09:21 AM

EP available plants with pics:

Truncata x Trusmadiensis $35
izumeae x xtrusmadiensis $50
izumeae x truncata $30
thorelli x truncata (c) $20
thorelli x truncata (a) $50
ventricosa-squat x(talangensis x carunculata) $30
ventricosa-red x (lowii x ventricosa) $30
truncata x (ventricosa x aristolochioides) $25
ventricosa-red x (ventricosa-red x talangensis)$15

You can get the other pics from the website.

David 19th November 2008 10:27 AM

There are also Heliamphora here if any of you are interested.

Ok, here's the list so far including my order. For those who want to order, please copy this list and paste it in a new thread before adding your orders in. Tks.

Nepenthes

N. veithchii x boschiana - cpnut
N. truncata x xtrusmadiensis - Aliamyz
N. izumeae x truncata - Aliamyz
N. veitchii H/L x boschiana - Aliamyz

Heliamphora

H. pulchella (Akopan Tepui) (L) - David

bifurcatum 19th November 2008 03:23 PM

Nepenthes

N. veithchii x boschiana - cpnut
N. truncata x xtrusmadiensis - Aliamyz
N. izumeae x truncata - Aliamyz
N. veitchii H/L x boschiana - Aliamyz
N. truncata x xtrusmadiensis - Bifurcatum
N. sibuyanensis x maxima(l) - Bifurcatum

Heliamphora

H. pulchella (Akopan Tepui) (L) - David

NepNut 19th November 2008 10:46 PM

Fauzi said the ETA for the plants form EP will be aorund end of Dec if the closing date is 30th Nov. So this mean we still have some time to save up :laugh::laugh:.
I'm trying to decide what to get, will update soon... arrrg so many plants, so little $$$... :unsure: