Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Events (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   TT section is back (Malaysia) (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=851)

edmund83 4th July 2008 03:16 PM

TT section is back (Malaysia)

Hi guy

My mind thought of Teh tarik again! Who interest ? The date might decided during weekend, so more flexible to everyone. The venue will be at PJ area.

Who interested?
(Teh Tarik = Gathering)

List
1. Edmund

edwinclf 4th July 2008 11:30 PM

Re: TT section is back (Malaysia)

what time?

David 6th July 2008 05:26 PM

Count me in.

List
1. Edmund
2. David

TS 6th July 2008 11:12 PM

Hey Edmund, thirsty already uh? :)
I won't be able to join if it is on Saturday night. :(

dom 7th July 2008 10:02 AM

May be make it on Friday night? Edmund, decide a date first...Then only Time and Venue.

edmund83 7th July 2008 12:48 PM

Ok guys...let make it 18july friday night 8.00 pm,the meet up point will be on PJ area...

Cheers~~

alienfx 7th July 2008 06:10 PM

Normally what you guys do during TT session la?

bactrus 7th July 2008 06:26 PM

TT session what they do? Let me guess... Yucka yucka yucka about plants and then when that slows down, the current hot topic be brought up... these days in Malaysia what else- Politics! Please correct me if I am wrong.:unsure:

Hehe... have fun guys. Wish I can join you :crying:

edmund83 8th July 2008 11:05 AM

hehehehe TT = just share what you feel to share ... not a fix topic that must discuss but you can speak out (of course not complaint lah) or listening other people experience. :biggrin:

hmm..:unsure: From the last gathering , i think there are not any Malaysia politics topic yet. So far, i enjoy the all the topic that we discussed!
Come .. come join us...

bactrus 8th July 2008 11:38 AM

Hehe.... would really love to but... :sad: cannot lah. Previously got many assignments in KL/PJ area so I coincide them with weekends. That time, 2003 - 2006, was in Klang valley every other weekend. Well, of course was trying to court my wife. Hehe... maybe that was my number 1 assignment while work just provided me with the opportunity.

All David's fault! Start lah the forum earlier then have the time lo. David's to be blamed!!! :mad:

dom 8th July 2008 01:40 PM

Count me in.

Beside the topics about how to grow this and that...where to get this and that. We are exchange and giving away seed and plants. And my duty is to dose some poison and get them into planted tank. :p

David 9th July 2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alienfx (Post 1094)
Normally what you guys do during TT session la?

Can I add on what Ban Aik and Dom said to your question. Not only that, we try as much as possible to lure unsuspecting pre-Cper in with the delicious food and the promise of even more food... Then when they happily stroll into our TT session..., BAM!!! SMACK! WACK!!! Got them! We'll psycho them into CPism ... "resistance is futile!"... WAHHHHH, HAAAHHHA, HAAAA...

David 9th July 2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bactrus (Post 1126)
Hehe.... would really love to but... :sad: cannot lah. Previously got many assignments in KL/PJ area so I coincide them with weekends. That time, 2003 - 2006, was in Klang valley every other weekend. Well, of course was trying to court my wife. Hehe... maybe that was my number 1 assignment while work just provided me with the opportunity.

All David's fault! Start lah the forum earlier then have the time lo. David's to be blamed!!! :mad:

Yaa man! This David guy is too much... All his fault! If ever there's a time machine created in my lifetime, I'll try to go back and whack this guy David up. I'll put some sense into him and make him start the forum earlier.

bactrus 9th July 2008 09:34 AM

Nono.... inject this David with 10cc of Drosera dew and watch him burn.

Tarence 9th July 2008 06:58 PM

hey there folks...yes, plse count me in.......

Aliamyz 9th July 2008 09:45 PM

Oh my God......you guys sure are really angry with David.What did he do actually?

Jonathan 10th July 2008 09:50 AM

Hi guys,

Firstly, Is good to be home :2thumbup: or should i say new home :unsure:
Secondly sorry for my absent for quit a long period of time due to some personal problems... :bored:

So guys having TT session again huh... but are we having TEH TARIK or COKE AND ICE CREAM WITH FRIES? haha... still remember the last session it's fun to meet members and doing some chit chat... anyway hope you guys have fun... my best wishes to everyone and happy growing

Regards
Jonathan

bactrus 10th July 2008 11:22 AM

Ali, That is the problem. David did nothing!:biggrin: Don't worry, just some sadistic humour going round, right Mr. Tan?

dom 10th July 2008 11:23 AM

:oRemember we were discussed about the next TT should be in my living place? hahaha...

But Edmund came to my place for so many times. Nothing is new to him...

bactrus 10th July 2008 11:33 AM

Wah, now dom is opening his place. Your Domestic Minister must have been a very efficient one, this time didn't ask for lead time.

Have a good trip to Penang.

edmund83 11th July 2008 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dom (Post 1184)
:oRemember we were discussed about the next TT should be in my living place? hahaha...

But Edmund came to my place for so many times. Nothing is new to him...

hahaha ... :laugh::laugh: almost forget about this ..Your house...

Not a bad idea.. Since we haven decide the venue yet. We can plan on your house first then if too many people then we can go somewhere like "nalis" mamak :crying::crying: (nice food but ... $$$$)

Jonathan : As long as you not kidnapped by alien...hehehe .. so you confirm join us? come on !!!

hey guy... give some idea ???

Update list
1) edmund
2) david
3) tarence
4) dom (confirm ?)
5) TS (confirm ?)
6) Jonathan (confirm)

Jonathan 11th July 2008 07:54 PM

Hi Edmund,

I don't think i'll be able to join this session but anyhow you guys have fun. (David,Ts and Terrance put more afford to poison Dom and Edmund since now dom is quit hooked with neps too but edmund currently only interested in Droseras (the jewels) so poison him with a massive dose of Nepsjuice) .... :2thumbup::2thumbup::2thumbup:

Regards
Jonathan

Robert 11th July 2008 09:51 PM

yoo:laugh:, why so difficult to TT. In kuching we fixed every wednesday night - rain or no rain, a fixed location and coffeeshop where we share from photography to pitcher plants , outings and plants location or anything under the sun . we eat ,drink anything from coffee to beer till, often, early morning. From the beginning there are 6 guys but now have grown to 24 :1thumbup:.

TS 12th July 2008 12:19 AM

Update list
1) Edmund
2) David
3) Tarence
4) Dom (confirm ?)
5) TS
6)

dom 14th July 2008 10:25 AM

1) Edmund
2) David
3) Tarence
4) Dom
5) TS
6) Ms Chew ( Forestry researcher - Utricularia)

edmund83 14th July 2008 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert (Post 1230)
yoo:laugh:, why so difficult to TT. In kuching we fixed every wednesday night - rain or no rain, a fixed location and coffeeshop where we share from photography to pitcher plants , outings and plants location or anything under the sun . we eat ,drink anything from coffee to beer till, often, early morning. From the beginning there are 6 guys but now have grown to 24 :1thumbup:.

Hi robert , great to hear that always have a fixed TT in sarawak! :1thumbup::1thumbup:

Any sharing photo from the TT section?

edmund83 14th July 2008 12:43 PM

Hi guys,

For your information, any new comer will get live spagdum moss for FOC! :2thumbup::2thumbup:

Robert 14th July 2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmund83 (Post 1384)
Hi robert , great to hear that always have a fixed TT in sarawak! :1thumbup::1thumbup:

Any sharing photo from the TT section?

No problem, I will take some photos and show.

David 15th July 2008 01:46 PM

Don worry Ali. we're just fooling around getting excited about the next TT session... Eh, so now where will it be? Can i suggest we have TT outside, then adjourn to Dom's place. How? Ok or not?

dom 15th July 2008 03:25 PM

Or meeting up at my place. Then only goto somewhere for drinks and foods? Because of my place has nothing much to see...:tongue:

edmund83 15th July 2008 03:39 PM

OK. So the meet up point will be DOM house at 8pm. For the people may don't know the way , i can show you the way, PM me!

Once we meet already. then we find out a place (Dom: need your guide where to TT loh). After the drink , then ZooooommMMM DOM house!!!! :1thumbup::1thumbup::1thumbup:

caseyhoo 15th July 2008 03:47 PM

Be carefulll.... there is full of poison...

edmund83 15th July 2008 04:34 PM

Reminder:

Please spray some ANTI-POISON on your body before enter the house! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

dom 15th July 2008 04:55 PM

Edmund, meet at my place see see look look first. Then only goto minum.... I sold off lot of tanks and other stuff. Nothing much to see lar...:tongue:

David 17th July 2008 06:34 PM

Nevermind Dom. Don be presurised by us. We'll lower our expectations... Steady Dom... Steady... :smile:

It's just a gathering of friends. No presure ok.

alienfx 21st July 2008 06:02 PM

Funny la u people...Dom got some many tanks mei?

edmund83 22nd July 2008 10:27 AM

hahahaha the gathering was fun!

Thank ms chew for the Ultricularia lesson.. :smile::smile::smile:

finally get poison by CP again ... TS: your house VFT so cute ! nearly get bite by them ..:2thumbup::2thumbup::2thumbup:

Dom: finally your tank poison CP members already ... they start discuss about the accessory and mind press the calculator :tongue::tongue:!

dom 22nd July 2008 10:54 AM

Alienfx,
I have 22 tanks at home......last time! hahaha... now left few only.

Guys,
If you want to up a planted tank..let me know. I know where can get cheaper stuff.:1thumbup:

caseyhoo 22nd July 2008 11:12 AM

That is nice gathering!!! How I wish I can stay longer...

Thanx Ms. Chew for a nice and attracting lesson on Ultricularia... I enjoy it!!!

Tarence 23rd July 2008 10:13 AM

nice to see all of you esp your planted tank Dom......love it.

thx Dom for playing host & entertaining us & giving us door `gifts`. heheh.

thx Edmund for organising it.

til our next session.........

dom 24th July 2008 09:20 AM

So sorry for not serving you guys drinks. Thought we surpose to go out for drinks... ended up you guys spent too much time on selecting the plants and the lession from Ms Chew.

edmund83 24th July 2008 10:30 AM

hahahah dom it ok.... i think all people enjoy in your house. All people get poison and forget the thirsty already. :1thumbup::1thumbup::1thumbup:

TS 25th July 2008 01:33 AM

Hey, only got access to internet today since last Thursday, missed you guys.
Yes, the gathering was fun, we got enlightened and learned something new from the utric lesson "hosted" by Ms Chew, thanks.
Dom's planted tank is a great piece of art, so natural and nice. Dom was so generous to give me some aquatic plants, hehe, thanks Dom.
We enjoyed and talked too much until we forgot the time, we didn't manage to go for TT because it's too late after that.
Thanks for everyone who made it and thanks for the door gifts too, Dom. :smile:

David 3rd December 2009 12:01 AM

Re: TT Session RESURRECTED (Kuala Lumpur Chapter)

I am planing to organise a TT session this Sunday. Members who want to request for seeds from the Seed Bank can also place their orders so I can bring the seeds along.

There shall be no particular program. Just free and easy. Up to you. Or if you guys like you can post some queries or bring a plant that is not doing well etc for the rest to see how best to help you.

I am proposing the following. Please feel free to give your suggestions as well.

Time: 7 pm
Date: Sunday, 6 December 2009

caseyhoo 3rd December 2009 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 23450)
I am planing to organise a TT session this Sunday. Members who want to request for seeds from the Seed Bank can also place their orders so I can bring the seeds along.

There shall be no particular program. Just free and easy. Up to you. Or if you guys like you can post some queries or bring a plant that is not doing well etc for the rest to see how best to help you.

I am proposing the following. Please feel free to give your suggestions as well.

Time: 7 pm
Date: Sunday, 6 December 2009

Im interested, but, as usual, im not really sure im able to make it. Since it is a bit far from my house. eeemmm... Will drop you a call on that.

marvin1997 3rd December 2009 09:39 AM

MAY I COME PLEASE???????????????????

David 3rd December 2009 10:06 AM

All are welcome. So, bring along your spouse, partners, friends, family, colleagues, non-cp growers, etc... especially non-cp growers... haa, haaa... we shall "poison" them and turn them into CP addicts.

Perhaps we can have it in KL instead. Then it will be easier for me to invite Dr. Charles Clarke to join us since he is staying in KL. Hmm... Any suggestions on locations in KL?

marvin1997 3rd December 2009 08:52 PM

Ooh. Maybe go somewhere near a nrsery and after that we can go Cp shopping:2thumbup:

David 5th December 2009 01:27 AM

Looks like there is not much interest in this TT session. So maybe next time. Then we can go to Sg. buloh earlier or visit Fauzi etc before going for dinner somewhere. Perhaps I organised this too last minute.

kentosaurs 5th December 2009 04:06 PM

I plan on buying from Fauzi for my christmas...Soo mmaybe after christmas and stuff???? We go have an outing there??