Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Crazy Cleaners (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1979)

kentosaurs 7th February 2009 04:28 PM

Crazy Cleaners

Hi hi

Just have no idea where to release all this anger.......Althogh its not much a matter but well i don't like people touching my plants for no reasons moreover watering then with tap water which contains chlorine.....:crying:I already told them a couple of weeks back not to touch the plants and don't water them and if you wanna wash the undersides which the bottom of the pot is covering just lift it up and clean (which is full of ants)...And soo today went for my drums came back i saw all of my water trays with water all in them i don't know why am i angry even though the CPs will be fine....Ah...anyways i'm just probally very moody today...Its hot i'm tired...And have dum dum cleaners:blush:

Ken

nickjamie 11th February 2009 12:19 PM

Re: Crazy Cleaners

i understand how you feel. but my cleaner helped me prune my neps last time without me even asking her. i was so pissed. but i dont blame her cuz she didnt know how delicate neps are.

so dont worry. my neps do fine with normal tap water.

kentosaurs 11th February 2009 12:26 PM

Hi Nick

I see you're new here again like new members why not introduced yourself...

Anyways back to the point..The also pruned some of my plants which i never do unless i'm seriously free and have nothing to do...

Ken

cbkhoon 11th February 2009 02:43 PM

i am very sure that tap water with high chlorine can kill plants !!!

kentosaurs 11th February 2009 08:20 PM

Hi cbkhoon

Ahh!!!!! Dun scare me lah......Okays anyways so far they are still doing okay.....( and also the bical that never had inflating pitchers now inflated and became a pitcher lol...Anyways i don't think a single flush of tap water will kill them...And dun scare me sob sob

Ken

Khoas 12th February 2009 07:16 PM

Neps will grow well on Adelaide tap water. If they grow on that they take any drinkable water. Local tap will kill all other genera of CP.
If you are worry about Chlorine simply leave the bucket of water out for a couple of days.

kentosaurs 13th February 2009 10:02 AM

For mine i use my house drinking water which is not RO meaning there is minerals inside but no chlorine and soo far all my CPs can tolerate it..

Ken

marvin1997 15th February 2009 05:28 PM

But I use filtered water for everyone of them!!!But they didin't die?Even the one from Aus..........

plantlover 17th February 2009 05:57 PM

Hehehe. I use filtered water too. My maid sometimes help me to water my plants. She knows what water to use. The only thing is she wash away the dew from my drosera and ping.