Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Group Purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Stewart's new books: Canivorous Plants and Their Habitat (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=4200)

LJ_Tan 23rd June 2010 12:03 AM

Re: Stewart's new books: Canivorous Plants and Their Habitat

1.fishoman
2.nepnut
3. shawnintland
4. funkychips
5.LJ_Tan

ahbeng04 30th June 2010 12:06 AM

1.fishoman
2.nepnut
3. shawnintland
4. funkychips
5.LJ_Tan
6. ahbeng04

ahbeng04 2nd August 2010 11:07 PM

any updated news?

fishoman 12th August 2010 04:19 PM

Sorry for not updating for so long. As I was waiting for the author’s final confirmation on the shipping part. At first he told me that the books will be printed in Hong Kong, and all our books will be shipped directly from HK to Malaysia, which apparently can save us some money on shipping. But things don’t work out smoothly here, he shift all his printing project to India instead and India quoted me almost RM2K for shipping those books to Malaysia. This is absolutely and ridiculously expensive, I could have bought a return ticket to India and hand carry back myself.

So I rejected this offer and ask him to ship from UK instead. And now, he will be sending by DHL Express.

One set of book , including shipping fr UK, Paypal fees and re-shipping charges from my place to other places in Peninsula Malaysia is RM350.

It is still cheaper than buying direct from his website though, and please bear in mind that the retail price of these books will be increase from GBP29.99 to GBP34.99 per book from this week onwards.

For those who have pre-ordered, please transfer the money to me :
Maybank 1070-2241-6631 Lim Aun Tatt

Hopefully we will get the books by next weekend.
Thanks!

NepNut 13th August 2010 12:29 PM

Andrew,
I've already arranged payment to your account. Please check. Thanks again for doing this... :1thumbup:

fishoman 13th August 2010 11:56 PM

Ok thanks!
I have received transfers from nepnut and Alvin.
The rest who have ordered pls remit payment asap so all of us can have the book earlier, Thanks for making this possible!

ahbeng04 16th August 2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishoman (Post 31791)
Ok thanks!
I have received transfers from nepnut and Alvin.
The rest who have ordered pls remit payment asap so all of us can have the book earlier, Thanks for making this possible!

I have bank in the payment just now. please check. thanks alot!

LJ_Tan 19th August 2010 10:02 PM

Dear Sir,

Money was transfer to your account on 18.08 morning.

Pls check

Thank you

shawnintland 20th August 2010 11:10 AM

I've asked a friend to PayPal you. Please let me know if you receive it and ignore the mailing address of his account info - use my PO Box please. And yes, thank you for organizing this!
~Shawn

funkychips 7th September 2010 02:05 PM

Hi all,

Good news! The set of books arrived by courier this morning. The packaging was done very nicely, everything was in excellent condition. Many many thanks Andrew for being able to get these books for us, and to Stewart McPherson for signing the books!!

Alvin