Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Projects (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   restarting competition (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=4509)

sooxiwei 23rd September 2010 11:20 PM

Re: restarting competition

for the sake of this hobby...I can help out with that...so the list of volunteer:

2. C Way

plantlover 24th September 2010 02:42 PM

I'll be extremely free after PMR so count me in if the monthly competition starts again!

LJ_Tan 24th September 2010 03:27 PM

I can help also but I needs advice on how to do it.

NepNut 24th September 2010 03:34 PM

Volunteers

1. C Way
2. plantlover
3. LJ_Tan

It's very simple, you will be like a moderator on the competition thread. We'll probably use a 3rd party polling system to get the voting results (if PP don't have it's own). The winner's plant and pitcher pics will then be posted on the "Hall of Fame" thread. Your responsibility will be to organize it (including checking for multiple voting by same member via different user name), process the polling data and post the winner pics in the Hall of Fame.

Once we got enough volunteers, we can go into more details on this for those that volunteered.

Thanks for making this happen in PP. :1thumbup:

bactrus 24th September 2010 03:50 PM

Have already spoken to Admin. He is keen. Need a couple more volunteers. We're hunky dory, let's go!

allenphoon 24th September 2010 04:23 PM

willing to join....but may only can help on friday, saturday and sunday///

LJ_Tan 24th September 2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NepNut (Post 33038)
Volunteers

1. C Way
2. plantlover
3. LJ_Tan

It's very simple, you will be like a moderator on the competition thread. We'll probably use a 3rd party polling system to get the voting results (if PP don't have it's own). The winner's plant and pitcher pics will then be posted on the "Hall of Fame" thread. Your responsibility will be to organize it (including checking for multiple voting by same member via different user name), process the polling data and post the winner pics in the Hall of Fame.

Once we got enough volunteers, we can go into more details on this for those that volunteered.

Thanks for making this happen in PP. :1thumbup:

OK. Look like not a big problem for me. I will do it but I still needs to learn on it. :shy:

kentosaurs 24th September 2010 06:12 PM

Dunno how to organise it...Nut after PMR i have nothing but time :)

sooxiwei 24th September 2010 09:07 PM

no veteran or senior joining? nepnut, casey, lim?

NepNut 24th September 2010 11:10 PM

I was thinking this would be a great chance for younger members to lend a hand... we will provide asistance when required.