Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Group Purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New Stuart McPherson Books (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=2184)

Delwin 24th June 2009 11:09 PM

Re: New Stuart McPherson Books

Quote:

Originally Posted by fishoman (Post 17622)
Ok since everyone here is waiting for others to start for the group purchase, nothing can ever be achieved and I will start to organise it.

I am still waiting for Stewart to quote me the shipping charge and all books will be delivered to Penang. A re-shipping charge apply if you are staying outside of Penang. I hope I can deal with one representative from each region in Malaysia like northen region, Klang Valley, and Southern Region.

For Singapore, I will ship direcly to Singapore via a transhipper and you can collect from their office. A flat rate of SGD$10 will be charge per book for the shipping charge.

For Thailand, Brunei and Indonesia, pls pm me for more shipping details.

The books by Steward will entitle for at least 25%-30% off the normal selling price, depending on the quantity we order.

I will advice the shipping charge from UK to Penang by end of this week.

Moderator please help to move this thread to the appropriate sub-forum, thanks!

I would like to have both of the book.*biggrin2*

fishoman 25th June 2009 05:54 PM

Those who have ordered:

1. shawnintland volumn 1 & 2
2. cpnut volumn 1 & 2
3. delwin volumn 1 & 2
4. fishoman volumn 1 & 2
5. undenitfied volumn 1 & 2

I will close the order on 5/7/09

fishoman 26th June 2009 10:41 AM

According to Stewart, the book weighs 1.75 kg each, and 2 books will weigh 3.5 kg. He has source from over 10 shipping companies for us and found that the most reliable and chepeast would be DHL . He claimes that DHL is even cheaper then sea cargo (which will takes one month to six weeks to reach).

The cost per book including shipping after discount will be 31 Sterling Pounds and hence volumn one and volumn 2 will cost 62 sterling pounds.
(compared to original price, you save 32 sterling pounds)

I will wait for Stewart's instruction on how the payment should be like and I will add in the service/admin fees for Western Union/Paypal/Bank Teletransfer and finalised the total cost per book in RM and or SGD.

Malaysian orders please transfer the money to my Maybank account and Singapore orders to my Singapore OCBC Bank account before 5/7/09. I will pm my account number to those who have ordered.

Once payment is done and money is transfered to Stewart, we will receive the books in 3-4 working days.

Happy Reading !

fishoman 27th June 2009 03:09 PM

Dear all who have ordered, here are the price :
Volumn 1 and Volumn 2 , including shipping and 5% paypal service charge will be : RM378.00 / SGD$156 ( I have rounded to the nearest RM/$ , based on todays conversion rate at www.xe.com )

Please transfer the money to me asap so I can make the payment to Stewart.
Thanks!

bactrus 28th June 2009 12:25 AM

Kindly include me.

1. shawnintland volumn 1 & 2
2. cpnut volumn 1 & 2
3. delwin volumn 1 & 2
4. fishoman volumn 1 & 2
5. undenitfied volumn 1 & 2
6. bactrus volumn 1 & 2

Question 1: Is it gonna be individually shipped or all to one address?
Question 2: Receipt, I won't mind having a receipt for tax purpurses. Is it possible to issue multiple receipt.

fishoman 28th June 2009 11:51 PM

All books will be shipped together to one address, this is how we get the cheaper airfrieght, otherwise , each book will cost 12 pounds to ship.

For receipt, I will ask Stewart to issue one to you.

Thanks

bactrus 29th June 2009 10:54 AM

Thanks Andrew

fishoman 5th July 2009 06:40 PM

This group purchase has closed.
I have been emailed to Stewart for the pass few days and there was no reply yet. And I called to England, his mother said Stewart will be away for one month. :spinning:I guess that was the reason I still did not have his reply.

Anyway, I have collected on almost all the money from those who have booked. And I will arrange for payment to Stewart in a few days . I hope Stewart's father can help to ship the books to us . :2thumbup:

I know you guys are anticipating for his books! Just be patience and wait and soon you will get the books*biggrin2*

Khoas 6th July 2009 11:21 AM

He heading south. I know Stewart going to give talk at the next ACPS meeting on the 21st of july.

bactrus 6th July 2009 12:34 PM

Thought he is going to another cp infested place in some far remote corner of this planet. Then upon returning mentions that he discovered another new species.

Donny, wonder if you can ask him whether he is ever gonna land in Malaysia. KL is fine. Wonder if he is transitting in KL.