Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Events (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   TT section is back (Malaysia) (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=851)

dom 8th July 2008 01:40 PM

Re: TT section is back (Malaysia)

Count me in.

Beside the topics about how to grow this and that...where to get this and that. We are exchange and giving away seed and plants. And my duty is to dose some poison and get them into planted tank. :p

David 9th July 2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alienfx (Post 1094)
Normally what you guys do during TT session la?

Can I add on what Ban Aik and Dom said to your question. Not only that, we try as much as possible to lure unsuspecting pre-Cper in with the delicious food and the promise of even more food... Then when they happily stroll into our TT session..., BAM!!! SMACK! WACK!!! Got them! We'll psycho them into CPism ... "resistance is futile!"... WAHHHHH, HAAAHHHA, HAAAA...

David 9th July 2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bactrus (Post 1126)
Hehe.... would really love to but... :sad: cannot lah. Previously got many assignments in KL/PJ area so I coincide them with weekends. That time, 2003 - 2006, was in Klang valley every other weekend. Well, of course was trying to court my wife. Hehe... maybe that was my number 1 assignment while work just provided me with the opportunity.

All David's fault! Start lah the forum earlier then have the time lo. David's to be blamed!!! :mad:

Yaa man! This David guy is too much... All his fault! If ever there's a time machine created in my lifetime, I'll try to go back and whack this guy David up. I'll put some sense into him and make him start the forum earlier.

bactrus 9th July 2008 09:34 AM

Nono.... inject this David with 10cc of Drosera dew and watch him burn.

Tarence 9th July 2008 06:58 PM

hey there folks...yes, plse count me in.......

Aliamyz 9th July 2008 09:45 PM

Oh my God......you guys sure are really angry with David.What did he do actually?

Jonathan 10th July 2008 09:50 AM

Hi guys,

Firstly, Is good to be home :2thumbup: or should i say new home :unsure:
Secondly sorry for my absent for quit a long period of time due to some personal problems... :bored:

So guys having TT session again huh... but are we having TEH TARIK or COKE AND ICE CREAM WITH FRIES? haha... still remember the last session it's fun to meet members and doing some chit chat... anyway hope you guys have fun... my best wishes to everyone and happy growing

Regards
Jonathan

bactrus 10th July 2008 11:22 AM

Ali, That is the problem. David did nothing!:biggrin: Don't worry, just some sadistic humour going round, right Mr. Tan?

dom 10th July 2008 11:23 AM

:oRemember we were discussed about the next TT should be in my living place? hahaha...

But Edmund came to my place for so many times. Nothing is new to him...

bactrus 10th July 2008 11:33 AM

Wah, now dom is opening his place. Your Domestic Minister must have been a very efficient one, this time didn't ask for lead time.

Have a good trip to Penang.