Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Carnivorous Plant in australia (Melbourne) (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1153)

edmund83 11th September 2008 03:44 PM

Carnivorous Plant in australia (Melbourne)

Hi guys,

i need you all help. where to get nursery in melbourne? :laugh::laugh:

Tarence 11th September 2008 03:59 PM

Re: Carnivorous Plant in australia (Melbourne)

Triffid Park is in Victoria

TRIFFID PARK 257 Perry Road, Keysborough, Vic, 3173, Australia

edmund83 11th September 2008 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarence (Post 3613)
Triffid Park is in Victoria

TRIFFID PARK 257 Perry Road, Keysborough, Vic, 3173, Australia

hi tarence .. is it the place near city heart center? you know the direction?

Khoas 11th September 2008 04:41 PM

It is fair way to Triffid Park or Collector's Corner from the CBD. Best to to catch a taxi or take a bus.

edmund83 11th September 2008 04:59 PM

ya ... i did browse google map and found out the place. Is not too far from the place my friend staying (Toorak Road, South Yarra ). CBD mean?

The farm need to order till reach a minimun amount ...:unsure::unsure:

Khoas 11th September 2008 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edmund83 (Post 3618)
ya ... i did browse google map and found out the place. Is not too far from the place my friend staying (Toorak Road, South Yarra ). CBD mean?

The farm need to order till reach a minimun amount ...:unsure::unsure:

CBD means the Central Business District, the city itself.

bactrus 12th September 2008 12:31 PM

Edmund Keysborough is pretty far away from where you are, south yarra. Don't try to reach there by taxi, too expensive. Best you find out the closest train station then taxi. Think the closest station is Sprinvale, which you have to buy zone 12 tickets. Then take a taxi another about 5 km south. Note: My directions maybe out as I haven't been there for some years. Think Collector's Corner is in Garden World also in the same vicinity (on Springvale Road). If you're on holidays aske your friend to treat (if he has a car) you to a tour of Monington Peninsular. Both places located on the peninsular. Plenty of wine tasting too, hehe...

Strath76 is in Melbourne, why not give him a buzz. Have a good holiday.

edmund83 12th September 2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bactrus (Post 3641)
Edmund Keysborough is pretty far away from where you are, south yarra. Don't try to reach there by taxi, too expensive. Best you find out the closest train station then taxi. Think the closest station is Sprinvale, which you have to buy zone 12 tickets. Then take a taxi another about 5 km south. Note: My directions maybe out as I haven't been there for some years. Think Collector's Corner is in Garden World also in the same vicinity (on Springvale Road). If you're on holidays aske your friend to treat (if he has a car) you to a tour of Monington Peninsular. Both places located on the peninsular. Plenty of wine tasting too, hehe...

Strath76 is in Melbourne, why not give him a buzz. Have a good holiday.

hi banAik,

thank fot the guide. i did email to the owner of the nursery. The public transport should be train and taxi. But my friend have problem on the way back to city since no waiting taxi in there area.

did you visit the place before? Should we buy some seed from that nursery? Or any nursery in melbource did sell carnivorous plant/seed?

cheers:tongue:

bactrus 12th September 2008 01:43 PM

Like I said, Edmund, it was too many years ago... That time I was not interested in Carnivous Plants, no Way. That time two things on my mine, 1. Finish Studies and 2. Girls! They say, "Confession is good for the soul"

edmund83 12th September 2008 03:02 PM

hahahah... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thanks for your info ya!