Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   CP Nurserys in Cameron Highland. (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1034)

plantlover 15th August 2008 06:55 PM

CP Nurserys in Cameron Highland.

I'm going to Cameron Highland this Wednesday. Any CP nurserys selling healthy and affordable CPs? Especially VFTs.

Aliamyz 16th August 2008 11:31 AM

Re: CP Nurserys in Cameron Highland.

You can see a lot of them.No need to ask where.
I bought 20 different cactus there.You sure will find a lot of Nepenthes,
especially albomarginata, sanguinea, macfarlanei and a lot more. HL plants.
Post somepics here if you take some pics.
Good luck..!!!

plantlover 16th August 2008 05:02 PM

I mean Sarra, VFT, Ping etc. I know there are lots of neps. I mean other CPs. Especially Big red venus flytraps

Aliamyz 16th August 2008 05:08 PM

If you're in luck, you'll get one.I looked everywhere in Cameron Highlands for VFT's but sadly couldn't find a signle one.

plantlover 16th August 2008 05:24 PM

Any help. Urgent!! Or my dad will kill me if I go there not knowing where to find the CPs(other than Nep).

Aliamyz 17th August 2008 11:08 AM

Just look out for one or wait till the experienced members to tell you.
i only found nepenthes,cactus and a lot of strawberries.

alienfx 18th August 2008 10:36 AM

Sometimes this nurseries dont know the proper name of the plants.Often they will say dont know or dont have although they have it.The indon/bangla workers usually dont care as not their own nursery.Just bring the VFT pictures and show to them.You will have a better luck this way.

Aliamyz 18th August 2008 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alienfx (Post 2515)
Just bring the VFT pictures and show to them.You will have a better luck this way.

...or just look out through the whole nursery.:1thumbup:

David 19th August 2008 11:06 PM

Go to Cactus Valley. The nursery there is managed and owned by YG Park. You might find Sarras, Pings and VFTs. If you are in KL you can also drop by MAHA and check out YG Park stall there.

plantlover 25th August 2008 05:03 PM

So unlucky. I found lots of sarra and FLOWERING typical VFTs. I got all of them. Neps even worst. ventrata and miranda!!ONLY!! Others NOT FOR SALE! The road home-Headache!! Pass through S. Buloh but can't find nursery! A very very unlucky day.