Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Group Purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   6th group purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=11932)

allenphoon 2nd July 2011 10:44 PM

Re: 6th group purchase

awaiting orders

sooxiwei 3rd July 2011 02:07 AM

hi, got extra N. Spectabilis of both locality from last time group purchase? or still available for this round? Thanks

For the inflated RM 14 per plant...rm 5 added on each plant taken(RM19 per plant or what???) Thanks

edwardyeeks 3rd July 2011 09:34 AM

Allen, we can order again? Are orders from wistuba still possible? Thanks...

allenphoon 3rd July 2011 04:48 PM

sooxiwei-each person lar....charges are as usual, and those missing had out of stock, estimated will have stock before or around december
edwardyeeks-sure, as long as there are enough orders, then i will do it

alpiner 4th July 2011 11:15 PM

When r the plants going to be ordered and sent?

allenphoon 5th July 2011 10:07 PM

plant will be ordered as soon as minimum requirement is achieved, orders from wistuba need to have at least 10plant, tc plant need to have at least 100orders

cbkhoon 7th July 2011 03:09 PM

i will skip this round, very sad last few days ago to see more than 200pcs of my seedling dead due to hot weather for past weeks. at least 5 species gone, range from few months to 1Y +. Many group buy plants also dead.

:sweating::sweating:

edwardyeeks 7th July 2011 03:55 PM

Omg, cbkhoon, I'm sorry to hear that :unsure: I hope you can recover from this disaster ASAP.

kevyn chan 7th July 2011 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbkhoon (Post 52244)
i will skip this round, very sad last few days ago to see more than 200pcs of my seedling dead due to hot weather for past weeks. at least 5 species gone, range from few months to 1Y +. Many group buy plants also dead.

here in tioman, i struggled too to keep the plants under minimum growing requirements....weather is HOT and DRY:unsure:

alpiner 7th July 2011 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbkhoon (Post 52244)

Sorry to hear that, hope to see you in action soon. I thought I'm unlucky enough that my new part-time maid move my seedlings to balcony under hot sun during cleaning last weekend. I lost 2 boxes of Amp dark red and 3 boxes of diff hybrids, plus other partially burned. Just don't hv the heart to count. I think I can imaging your reaction and feeling. :sweating: