Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   thaicps.com (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1522)

David 12th November 2008 11:11 AM

thaicps.com

1 Attachment(s)
As mentioned in the t-shirt thread I met with Tim from Thailand who is also the administrator of thaicps.com, a cp forum in Thailand. At the moment his site is in Thai language but he is working on adding/changing it to English language. So, just drop by and check out his site. :1thumbup: He is a friendly chap and I am glad that we have contact with them. Perhaps in the near future we can organise events/outings with the different CP forums in different countries. That will be cool.

Here's a picture of Tim during his visit to my home. check out his CP t-shirt. I love the drawings. Same concept as ours... cartoon. Maybe that's why I like it! :laugh: His VFT and cobra lily is really cute. Can't wait to get ours printed.
Attachment 621

kentosaurs 12th November 2008 11:17 AM

Re: thaicps.com

Yeah an event together will be soo cool...........How old is he 5 lol.........Nah jking

Where did you guys meet each other.

Ken

David 12th November 2008 12:20 PM

He's in his late 20s and we met at my home.

edwardyeeks 12th November 2008 08:39 PM

Interesting, hope that he is able to upgrade his forum to have English ASAP, then I can go to more than one forum........

He looks handsome and young, so do you David......:laugh:

Cheers

plantlover 12th November 2008 08:56 PM

Hahaha. yah both of you handsome and young. I hope he upgrade his forum to English ASAP too!!

kentosaurs 12th November 2008 10:58 PM

"YOUNG" Hahahahahaha jking yeah i hope got eng in it.....I like all they're pics

Ken

Jonathan 13th November 2008 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentosaurs (Post 7484)
Yeah an event together will be soo cool...........How old is he 5 lol.........Nah jking

Where did you guys meet each other.

Ken

Quote:

Originally Posted by kentosaurs (Post 7546)
"YOUNG" Hahahahahaha jking yeah i hope got eng in it.....I like all they're pics

Ken

Hi Ken...

Please be kind with your words... even that it's a joke sometimes it will actually make people feels uncomfortable... thanks for everything...

Regards
Jonathan

kentosaurs 13th November 2008 09:52 PM

oOops????? okays thanks johnathan for awaring me of that :D

Ken

Jonathan 13th November 2008 10:23 PM

Hello ken...

It is just a friendly advise^^ anyway take care and have fun^^

Regards
Jonathan

Marigoldsfail21 14th November 2008 06:36 AM

The site looks really nice! Like everyone else said can't wait till he adds english.