Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Interaction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   After I came back from Austrailla~ (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=1958)

marvin1997 31st January 2009 09:54 PM

After I came back from Austrailla~

6 Attachment(s)
Good to be home!!!!!!It was so hot at Aus.Arrived at M'sia safely.First thing,I watered my plant.Second thing,cleaned my hamster's cage and gave them a bath.........Funkychips heres my hamster's pic.
Attachment 1175
Enjoying bath.Time to get wet!

Attachment 1176
Drying up~In soft cloth~~

Attachment 1177

Attachment 1178
The ball of Adventure~~Such a big place!

Attachment 1179
Hiding in my favourite hidey hole~

Attachment 1180
I'm eating lunch!

kentosaurs 1st February 2009 12:23 AM

Re: After I came back from Austrailla~

OoOoOoO So cute using the pot as a house nice..

Ken

plantlover 1st February 2009 12:56 AM

Cute hamster.

funkychips 1st February 2009 12:59 PM

Thanks for posting, Marvin, and welcome home to KL. Bless them Roborovskis!!! :wub: They are the cutest animals I've ever seen in my life!! :laugh:

marvin1997 1st February 2009 08:51 PM

Hahaha.And,can someone give advice?Which one is better guinea pig or ferret?
Ferret-expensive but cute,harder to get in malaysia,ferret food might be harder to find cage also big harder to clean
Guinea pig-more cheaper also cute,but is it easy to get here?food easy to find but high mantenace need to groom them often
Which is better?thanks!

funkychips 2nd February 2009 01:18 AM

Ferret: You find the antics a bit hyper, as it is a relatively hyperactive animal when it comes to playing, but sleeps equally often as well :tongue:. Smells quite strong too. Get used to the odour if you keep one.....

Guinea pig: Nice sized, odour negligible, buy the KT brand guinea pig pellets for feed, also alfalfa and other hay mixes, grooming wise not needed for short haired guineas.

Now Marvin you decide :D

Khoas 2nd February 2009 12:32 PM

I had friend had ferrett in NSW. Best keep as pair of male and female and make sure that they are not inbreed. Inbreeding make them far more likely to bite and they bite hard. But a good ferrett is a good pet.
You know guinea pigs were orginally breed for their meat and coats :smile:

marvin1997 2nd February 2009 01:20 PM

I was just worried if I have not enough time to play with ferrets.They need alot of attention,right?And they're expensive to buy two of them.What about guineas?

Khoas 2nd February 2009 05:13 PM

Guinea pigs are easy to care for. A mixture of fresh vegies and commerical food. Clean water, and the cage clean out regularly.