Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Group Purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Second round of group purchase (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=4466)

Angkau Tekor 26th September 2010 01:42 AM

Re: Second round of group purchase

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenphoon (Post 33121)
oh.....aiya, that time kinda rush, as i was extremely sleepy...hehe
any problem in iding them?

No worry as they are not completely crushed only some of the leaves and pitchers. I think the sphagnum moss act as a cushion to protect the plants. Using plastic food container is a bad idea as they break easily, better use cardboard next time. Ya i managed to id all the plants, thanks.

cbkhoon 26th September 2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin1997 (Post 33134)
You know what happened today?? The poslaju came.. but I was not at home!!! >< Mom wanted me to go replacement tuition and she went to yoga so now one at home!!! T.T

the poslaju ppl shud have left u a pickup slip, try to locate the phone no on the paper and call them up to see if their pickup depot is open or not, else tomolo u can ask for a "resend" attempt or u go pickup urself

marvin1997 27th September 2010 05:29 PM

Okay dad went to pick it up today.. But there's only 5 plants in it? What happened to the second N. madagascariensis??

kevyn chan 27th September 2010 05:35 PM

hi allen, hv you sent mine?:tongue:

rhealk 27th September 2010 08:01 PM

Yo man, received your plants that day and my friends just help me to put inside the pots. Will try to audit and identify them when I'm back this Wed. :)

tzestan 27th September 2010 08:16 PM

Got the plants last night. All arrived safely.

Thanks Boon helping to transport it...:)
The plants are bigger than I expect. Was planning to stuck all into one 6in pot. The veitchii is so big that it gets its own pot.

Hope they acclimate soon.

allenphoon 27th September 2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marvin1997 (Post 33196)
Okay dad went to pick it up today.. But there's only 5 plants in it? What happened to the second N. madagascariensis??

no wonder.....i got one n.madagascariensis extra...you want me to hold it first or you wantme to send it to you asap?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kevyn chan (Post 33197)
hi allen, hv you sent mine?:tongue:

yup, sent it today afternoon, suppose to reach by tomorrow =D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhealk (Post 33198)
Yo man, received your plants that day and my friends just help me to put inside the pots. Will try to audit and identify them when I'm back this Wed. :)

the three guys? haha, then good luck, hope that they will adapt to your place

Quote:

Originally Posted by tzestan (Post 33200)
Got the plants last night. All arrived safely.

Thanks Boon helping to transport it...:)
The plants are bigger than I expect. Was planning to stuck all into one 6in pot. The veitchii is so big that it gets its own pot.

Hope they acclimate soon.

haha, glad you like it, i too surprise by the size of the veitchii, just keep my fingers cross so that they will adapt to it...*biggrin2*

cbkhoon 27th September 2010 09:23 PM

remember to put some pearlite for the veitchii... they dun like wet !!and not so big pot coz big pot holds more water.. size 105mm for this is enuf

marvin1997 27th September 2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allenphoon (Post 33202)
no wonder.....i got one n.madagascariensis extra...you want me to hold it first or you wantme to send it to you asap?

Haha... you help me keep first. PMed you :laugh:

allenphoon 28th September 2010 09:44 PM

kevyn chan, here is ur code EN 420128293 MY