Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 14th November 2009, 12:23 PM

Default Re: personally weird and obscure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
... Humans were the only things to be given choice. That means we change whenever WE make the choice. And plants acclimatize easily;MAKE THE CHOICE THAT IT IS. The phrase 'yes i can' is 10 times more powerful than 'i cant'. If u believe u can, your mind will only belive in itsself. Watch the movie called 'The Secret" good stuff. Works everyday. But u have to feel greatful instead of sorry. So im to understand that a highland plant experiences lower temps, cuz of the altitude the plant lives in. So you are telling me you cant grow high lands, but lowlands; and i grow high lands, but not lowlands? I grow low med and high in the same atmosphere( and i will probably mention this a million more times) with only one plant, bicalcarata, still showing signs of acclimating. Hope this helps
i might got the message wrongly, we are comparing orange and 'durian' here. in a laymen sentence, how i wish to grow tulips and carnations for mothers day in the chiller box without costing me electricity.....or you grow a mangosteen tree in your backyard and harvest the goodness of tropical fruits without building a greenhouse over it and heat up during winter months.
we shall take your advice more positively and to be more daring in growing our neps.