Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2012, 05:22 PM
Administrator

Thumbs up Visit to Nepenthes Garden in Penang Hill

Our fellow forumer monkeycup (Eric) has set up a nepenthes garden up on Penang Hill. According to Eric, he has established Low land and Intermediate neps mainly accompanied by their CP cousins such as Droseras and Sarracenias. I disclaim that these are the only CPs established there because I am sure there are lots more. It is a garden!

Eric therefore invites you guys, forumers of Petpitchers, to grace his garden. We could visit the place on our own or as a group. I strongly suggest that we go as a group to show our support for him and have fellowship with each other or even to see who is actually hiding behind the username.

My tot is January is a little unsettling for people with school starting and Chinese New Year around the corner. Is February 2012 good for people. Say a weekend. Saturday or Sunday be fine.

From the Upper Station, Eric can provide transport (on his pickup) for those who wish to be driven while those with green initiative or health enthusiast can walk. Not too far I hope.

Last edited by caseyhoo; 4th January 2012 at 11:21 PM.