Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 20th September 2008, 03:14 PM
Senior Advisor

Default Re: Miranda peristome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnut View Post
Thanks for sharing your growing info. You said you got this plant at Hat Yai? I've been to a nursery @ Makro's parking lot in Hat Yai and they do sell some neps there, some were from YG @ cameron highlands in Malaysia. Which nursery you got your miranda @ HY? Do you know any nursery there that have good selection of neps, especially with neps form thailand? Kop koon krap...
Hi again CPnut,

I actually met a Thai man and his son from Hat Yai that grow neps. They were traveling around the country selling at 'tent' markets some years ago. I bought a bunch of Amps, Kuchinensis, Trichocarpa and a few others. Then later they took pictures of plants at their nursery and sent them to me to pick from and I re-ordered more. I don't know if they actually have a nursery that is open to the public, more like their own backyard stock pile for road trips, I think. If you want to PM me, I will dig up their phone number, but you will have to be able to speak Thai!

I don't know of the other nurseries in HY but if you find good ones please let me know!
Shawn