Read-Only Forum Archive
Thread: cz plants
View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2009, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Default Re: cz plants warning

I have no experience buying from this nursery before but I did email him once to ask if he is interested in exchanging links with PetPitcher.

He replied with enthusiasm that he is interested and will upload the link to PetPitcher on his site within 1-2 weeks. He said he will let me know. So, I place a link to his site immediately. After about 1 month I checked on his site and there was no links to PetPitcher from his site. There was also no email from him.

I emailed him again and told him I've already included a link to his website from PetPitcher but I've not seen a link back to PetPitcher. I ask if he was still interested in the link exchange. I told him that if he is not interested I will remove the his website link on PerPitcher. He replied again that he is still interested and will do it.

That was last year and I have not received any emails from him nor did he do what he promise with a link back to PetPitcher. I decided to remove the link from PetPitcher to his site.

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - A Kenyan Proverb