Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2008, 06:44 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Isaac: Archive from old forum

Reply: Isaac
« Reply #4 on Jan 8, 2007, 2:26pm »

Dear all,

Sorry for my late reply, wanted to reply sooner but then was caught up in something all the time.

David: Thank you for your offer of the baby nepenthes. I was in Kepong(jinjang and carefore) yesterday and was so tempted to call you but then I don't have your number. You have a wonderful and very comprehensive list. I'm still learning so I'll need all the help I can get from you and this forum. Yes, that's the apartments that's by the roadside near segambut/duta roundabout. Nice forum btw. Do come and view our nano tanks on the 21st Sunday because judging will be done on that day only. My number is 012-5213808. Call me if you are coming so that we can meet up.

Cactustts: I am not guru in planted tanks, you compliment is so flattering. I'm just one of the guys who enjoys talking crap in the forum. I have seen your nick around, I know what you did last.... LOL...just kidding. Do you stay in Jln Ipoh? very near my place too. Can buy some good stuffs from you too apart from piecesLim.

Jeffrey: No skill how to show off? Really nothing much to show since I only started taking picture a bit more serious last year. Don't know whether it's appropriate to show here. Anyway, here you go for my last entry to ADA competition. A very wild and overgrown scape which I was trying to create from my experience in our malaysian jungle. It's the work of a newbie, so please give some 'face' ok...LOL.

This image is reduced by 16%, click it to view full size.

Dear Everyone,
Btw, I forgot to say that I am willing to adopt any nepenthes or CPs that you have spares!!