Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 5th October 2008, 09:43 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Archive 31 May 07: N. campanulata

cindy
« Reply #40 on Nov 16, 2007, 6:52pm »

Lisham, which part of the internet have you been to? N. campanulata has been listed as lowland, at most intermediate, on most Nepenthes websites.

lisham
« Reply #41 on Nov 16, 2007, 9:10pm »

Names of the person(s) and webbie page(s) withheld to protect the identity.... hehehe... My mistake...

Robert
« Reply #42 on Nov 20, 2007, 9:40pm »

for your info. there is a nursery in Europe selling campanulata 7-8cm (MT ) 20euro. Any of you received the plant list? PM me for the link.

artificialive
« Reply #43 on Nov 21, 2007, 10:43pm »

Erm i think Borneo Exotics is selling it.. rite?
Heres BE price list:
http://www.borneoexotics.com/files/RetailPricelist.pdf

cindy

« Reply #44 on Nov 22, 2007, 12:16pm »

Yup, BE is selling them now but there is such a high demand for this species that I can never get enough plants for the buyers.

harnsheng

« Reply #45 on Nov 25, 2007, 9:14pm »

hi again, im been asking for the campanulata here in KK and i think its impossible to get from him now.. he just cant get the campanulata.
well, david had shown me a website which does have the campanulata for sale if im not mistaken

http://www.carnivorsandmore.de/

good luck in finding them.

cutepig98
« Reply #46 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:27pm »

1. David - 1 pot
2. TS - 1 pot
3. Ding- 1 pot
4. Bifurcatum - 1 pot
5. Artificialive
6. Jonathan - 2 pot
7. Humphry- 1 pot
8. Isaac - 1 pot
9. Lisham- 1 pot
10.Tarence - 1 pot
11.Bujangteruna- 1 pot
12.Athene - 1 pot
13.chenctan-1 pot
14. funkychips - 1 pot
15.cutepig98-2pot

David

« Reply #47 on Dec 21, 2007, 8:36am »

Hi harnsheng,

I think you got the worng person. It wasn't me who told you the website. It was somebody else laa.

cutepig98

« Reply #48 on Dec 21, 2007, 2:13pm »

Hi! harnsheng,

are u have help us order the N.campanulata?when we must pay to u ? U help us all to order so we can get some offer

cindy
« Reply #49 on Dec 21, 2007, 5:02pm »

Cutepig98,

This was what Harnsheng posted, just before you put your userid on the list.

Quote:hi again, im been asking for the campanulata here in KK and i think its impossible to get from him now.. he just cant get the campanulata.

lisham

« Reply #50 on Jan 15, 2008, 11:53pm »

Can anyone get this N. campanulata from sumwhere? Buy in bulk? I think with so many people wanting this lowland species... We can get it cheap... Or cheaper... Can ah?

fauzi
« Reply #51 on Jan 18, 2008, 8:58pm »

Hi all,

Most probably N.campanulata will be available within this 3 months time. Hopefully.

Thanks

Fauzi

lisham
« Reply #52 on Jan 18, 2008, 11:38pm »

Thanks Fauzi....

The impulsive buyer in me says ":D.... I want 1.... Reserve 1 for me..."

The smart consumer in me says "errr.... how much ah 1 pot?"

Robert
« Reply #53 on Jan 19, 2008, 7:33am »

Quote:Thanks Fauzi....

The impulsive buyer in me says ":D.... I want 1.... Reserve 1 for me..."

The smart consumer in me says "errr.... how much ah 1 pot?"

the curious one asked how small ?

ameliepoulain

« Reply #54 on Jan 19, 2008, 8:36am »

me wondering, "hmmm... how do I sneak another plant in to the house?"

but seriously, how much is it, when do we get it, how big is it? - hehehe that's part of the 4 H of a great introductions as explained by the famous blogging couple that I met a few days ago.

lisham
« Reply #55 on Jan 19, 2008, 8:43am »

Quote:me wondering, "hmmm... how do I sneak another plant in to the house?"

but seriously, how much is it, when do we get it, how big is it? - hehehe that's part of the 4 H of a great introductions as explained by the famous blogging couple that I met a few days ago.

ameliepoulain... u can ask fauzi to put ribbons and colorful wrapper on the box in which he send the plant in. Ask him to throw in a birthday card with your name on it too... Make it look like someone "accidentally" send you a birthday present...

ameliepoulain
« Reply #56 on Jan 19, 2008, 7:13pm »

Quote:
Quote:me wondering, "hmmm... how do I sneak another plant in to the house?"

ameliepoulain... u can ask fauzi to put ribbons and colorful wrapper on the box in which he send the plant in. Ask him to throw in a birthday card with your name on it too... Make it look like someone "accidentally" send you a birthday present...

that trick used before... he knows already!

lisham
« Reply #57 on Jan 19, 2008, 8:50pm »

use the forum then... tell him u won some contest....

fauzi
« Reply #58 on Jan 20, 2008, 9:39pm »

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I hope I don't miss the boat.......

I dare not to confirm the pricing as I do not know how many plants will be available. I have ask but no certain answer was given. There will be some plants available. Once I got the confirm order I will notify through this thread.

Ha..... then only we can start a competition for Athene....

Thanks

Fauzi

isaacgoh
« Reply #59 on Jan 21, 2008, 12:56pm »

Fauzi,

When the N. campanulata becomes available at your side, please don't forget to put me on the list. Sure 100% want if not prohibitively expensive!

Can pay in advance.

Rgds,
Isaac

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - A Kenyan Proverb

Last edited by David; 5th October 2008 at 10:05 AM.