Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 12th July 2008, 06:45 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Isaac: Archive from old forum

Reply: Isaac
« Reply #7 on Jan 9, 2007, 11:13am »

David: Thanks for your compliments. I would love to have the plantlets of your spare baby nepenthes. I know the shop that you mentioned in Plaza Damas, they really have nice "bird cages" that I was saving up money for them, unfortunately, they wound up before I can afford them. Actually, I would like to update my growlist even though I have very few plants only but then I do not know how to ID my Sarras(hybrids) and nepenthes. I'd love to ID one of the nepenthes which produces small cups(miniature nepenthes) with a red "lips" mark on the pitcher body when you give it full sun. Can't take picture of it because the cups have dried up when i left them for 1 week during the year end holidays. I can give you some if you like, they produces lots of cups. Will take some pics of my collection when I have time. Any nice butterwort or sundew for sale?

TS: You are a sifu to me already. Will need to repot my VFTs soon since they look overgrown and running of space(overlapping). I like red colored stuffs, anything red should do. I don't mind buying off you too.