Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2009, 07:45 PM

Default Some issues (terr)

Hey everyone....Been up to setting up a SUPER low cost terr again...I've put it the same [place my last one was...But with slight changes...Now i have 2 trays (ta pau container) and wet gravel and the bottom and also a aquarium air pump to agitate the water in container to create a more humid atmosphere...Anyway i'll take a pic later...This is for intermediate HL neps

My question is now more about lighting issues...What if (just if) my porch does not get enough light?? Can i make it up with slightly longer period of light?(Its near the washing machine place and all...)

According to terraforum members...My method of cooling (ice bottles) takes out humidity from the air cos the moisture condenses on the bottle (pratically sucking humidity out of the air) They have adviced me to cover the bottle with a wet towel or put it in a tray of water so it absorbs from the towel or tray...Think thats gonna work??

Nepenthes.....The king of CPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all drosera and sarra etc etc lovers don't kill me