Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 15th October 2009, 07:20 AM

Default Northwest US fall nep photos

I thought i would join in and post a few photos of my neps in their new winter home.
First off is an N. spectabilis x aristolochioides, such a great hybrid, vigorous and gorgeous to boot!

A freshly opened N. tentaculata gunung Murud pitcher

My N. glabrata finally recovered and has many growth points (not all visible in this photo)

I recently repotted my seedgrown N. macrophylla and it slowed down but has finally put out a new, healthy leaf..hopefully will get a pitcher from it!

N. truncata x xTrusmadiensis, this was from the batch of plants released in the beginning of this year, so far i seem to have the only one with a striped peristome...i want to see some others of this cross from this batch, so please post them!

N. ventricosa x angasanensis EP, i received this plant as a cutting from max at the end of last year i believe along with a predator cutting, and damn this thing is vigorous! once it rooted and activated its nodes, it just took right off!

N. veitchii Batu Lawi highland, hard to believe just a few months ago it was barely an inch or so in diameter...it is in a 4" pot

N. burbidgeae x edwardsiana, finally seems to be inflating a pitcher (off to the left sitting in a pot) and is growing steadily, however rather slowly.

A small group of my first group of seedgrown plants, germinated back in August of 08, these are N. splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] which i received from Barracuda 45 who in turn received them from Tropics

I received this ephippiata last year some time, and it didnt do too well at first...now its just taking off and growing happily, along with 2 more growth points...and sharing its home with a little baby spider.

N. jamban pitcher which colored up a bit more than i thought it would

N. spathulata x thorelii, i received this plant from Daniel (Nepenthes)

And a humble N. sanguinea 'orange' from Andy, this was my first nep i ever got...and i doubt i will ever part with it for that reason...it started this damn addiction to neps.