Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2008, 12:25 PM

Cool Re: Hi! Nice to meet u all...

Hi! Marigoldsfail! Nice to meet u too…

Yup…really is a very friendly forum..I just post yest9, today already got 5 friendly people reply me liao…hehe..right..this is the nice place to let me learn a lot from the experienced CP gurus…

Yup! I did my thesis on tissue culture..1st, my supervisor let us learn how to culture orkid. After that, I use the leaf of 3 variety Labisia pumila andthe seed of 3 variety Hibiscus cannabinusfor my thesis. For Labisia pumila, I also get many contamination result. Luckily I get good result and many callus of Hibiscus cannabinus.

U said that u get contamination of droseras, I think is that sterilization or technique not suitable for droseras. But mostly is sterilization problem. So what parts of droseras that u use to culture?

I now dun do tissue culture as my hobby, because dun have any culture room in my hometown. I did tissue culture at University in Kuala Lumpur. Very sorriness about it….

Hehe!! I still new with Cps …So I also no know my nepenthes is what variety..I will take their picture and share with u when I free…Because I am working now…haha!! Cant chatting liao..If not, sure get boss scold…

Have a nice day!!