Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 18th August 2008, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Hi! Nice to meet u all...

Hi! Strath76, Aliamyz, Caseyhoo, Bctrus..Nice to meet u all…

Aliamyz, Oh!! xmiranda and xventrata? I also no know..I will take their photo and need u all help me to identify them when I free..hehe!!!
Tanx! I will try get more plants…but cant let dad know 1st..haha!

Caseyhoo, haha!! U quite funny…Ok! I will poison my dad slowly…He more like tree and dessert rose…Nvm..I will get more Cps myself 1st…If he scold, I also dun care liao!! Haha!
Ooops! U also interested in TC! If people no know TC, they sure think TC is very boring and waste the time..But if we can good result, we sure very happy and enjoy it. I did my thesis on tissue culture.. Before that, I dun want do this title because I never touch it before. But my supervisor call us to learn and will get the fun if we enjoy it. 1st, my supervisor let us learn how to culture orkid. After that, I use the leaf of 3 variety Labisia pumila andthe seed of 3 variety Hibiscus cannabinusfor my thesis.

Kitchen TC is designed and equipped to carry out all general tissue culture and provides consultation and technical services to investigators. Micropropagation involves the mass production of plants, from small parts (such as shoot tips, axillary buds, nodes, rhizomes) in sterile controlled environments. The major steps in plant TC involve: Establishing an explant in a sterile culture environment free of contamination from bacteria and fungi, Inducing a proliferation of multiple shoots or callus, then transferring these shoots to fresh media to induce further growth, after that rooting in vitro or in soil, last acclimating the plantlets to the outside environment.

Ban Aik…Yaloh…I feel I very stupid loh …I already stay at Penang so many years, but I just know got so many ppl interested in Cps yesterday..Aii…I also just know get the CPs seller in Botanical Garden…Although I already move to Juru,BM..I will get more plants when go Pg..haha!!
Sure keep in touch!!