kk

My N. ampullaria
« Thread Started on Dec 27, 2007, 4:41pm »
Always looking for the hot lips.

Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/pnorchids/ Robert
Advisor - Nepenthes

Re: My N. ampullaria
« Reply #1 on Dec 27, 2007, 10:29pm »
Hi KK ,nice collection. The peristomes colour had likely faded due to the old pitchers. perhaps newly formed ones will produce more colourful and striking colour.

The 2 forms you posted each had another variation.

Link to Post - Back to Top Logged rainforestguy

Re: My N. ampullaria
« Reply #2 on Dec 28, 2007, 2:42am »
The speckled hot lips is especially spectacular.

M

Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedhttp://www.lhnn.proboards107.com/index.cgi Forum Jump--------------------» Home--------------------» NOTICE BOARD--------------------- ABOUT PETPITCHER FORUM- Announcement--------------------» CARNIVOROUS PLANTS--------------------- Nepenthes --- Nepenthes Articles- Drosera --- Drosera Articles- Dionaea muscipula --- Dionaea muscipula Articles- Sarracenia --- Sarracenia Articles- Pinguicula --- Pinguicula Articles- Cephalotus --- Cephalotus Articles- Utricularia --- Utricularia Articles- Byblis --- Byblis Articles- Heliamphora --- Heliamphora Articles- Other Carnivourous Plants --- Carnivorous Plants Articles- All Stuff On Carnivorous Plants --- All Stuff On CPs Archive- Carnivorous Plants in the Wild- Plant ID corner--------------------» resource--------------------- Where To Get What? --- "Where To Get What" Archive- Book / Movie Review--------------------» members corner--------------------- Introduction- Interaction- Grow List- Projects --- Projects Articles--------------------» market place--------------------- Stuff To Sell- Stuff To Exchange / Give Away- Wanted Stuff- Group Purchase--------------------» PLANTS THAT DO NOT EAT INSECTS--------------------- Non Carnivorous Plants --- Where To Get What? Archive --- Market Place --- Tillandsias and Bromelaids --- Staghorn Fern --- Ant Plants --- Orchids
Click Here To Make This Board Ad-Free

This Board Hosted For FREE By ProBoards
Get Your Own Free Message Board!