Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2008, 09:46 AM

Talking Hi all new here.. :)

Hi everyone im new here, this is a very nice site and forums. Im from Tustin Michigan US. Hope to make many new CP online friends. I have been growing CP's for several yrs then ended up going a diffrent direction after i lost most of my CPs due to a bad drought, ended up getting into drag racing our car and then started our own car club. Have gotting back into growing CPs once again and have been slowly building back up my collection for the past 8 months, i now have several diffrent dews, lots of diffrent VFTs which are my fav's, 2 neps, Alata and Hookeriana, and have just for the first time germinated N. "Mirabilis Red" and sowed more diffrent Nep seeds and awating them to germinate. I got my oldest adopted daughter whom also races her car at the dragway, into CPs recently and she has leanred well from mom.. She has Bladderworts, butterworts, VFTs, some dews she got from me of course... Her favs are the butterworts and the VFTs, together we are working on a HUGE collection of VFTs and over time will acquier all the ones we seek.. I will post up some pics of my CPs sometime tomarrow, i just wanted to stop in and say HI and intro myself.. Nice to meet you all and im sure i will enjoy it here..

*CUDA*