Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2010, 08:26 AM

Default Re: CP Price List--April 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
self collected....piscesilim? You better watch what you say on here man, alot of CP growers really frown on collecting your own plants from the wild,unless you intent to duplicate the species. Here in cda.ID, we have bladderworts in a certain area that i look after to. I go there in the spring, pluck a few from the water, and dump them into my bog pond. Then, i let them grow till fall,cut them up, take them to there home, punch a hole in the ice, and let em sink! And i dont care how illegal it is to take them from there habitat,as long as you make more than you took.(and why would i? they are so happy where they live and i get to see them every year, just like u could)Now all you guys are doing is the opposite of preserving the species, im not; i dont take any for my self,not 1, and all you do is dig them up and take...not give back...now thats kinda sick in my opinion
well, what pices mean is whatever nep requested is shown in the photo he taken and posted, it's not about taking from the wild as pices has a good reputation in biological field around here, hope that it give you a clearer idea of what he actually mean