Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum

PetPitcher Forum (https://forum.petpitcher.net/index.php)
-   Introduction (https://forum.petpitcher.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hi all new here.. :) (https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=877)

*Barracuda_47* 11th July 2008 09:46 AM

Hi all new here.. :)

:smile: Hi everyone im new here, this is a very nice site and forums. Im from Tustin Michigan US. Hope to make many new CP online friends. I have been growing CP's for several yrs then ended up going a diffrent direction after i lost most of my CPs due to a bad drought, ended up getting into drag racing our car and then started our own car club. Have gotting back into growing CPs once again and have been slowly building back up my collection for the past 8 months, i now have several diffrent dews, lots of diffrent VFTs which are my fav's, 2 neps, Alata and Hookeriana, and have just for the first time germinated N. "Mirabilis Red" and sowed more diffrent Nep seeds and awating them to germinate. I got my oldest adopted daughter whom also races her car at the dragway, into CPs recently and she has leanred well from mom..:tongue: She has Bladderworts, butterworts, VFTs, some dews she got from me of course...:2thumbup: Her favs are the butterworts and the VFTs, together we are working on a HUGE collection of VFTs and over time will acquier all the ones we seek.. I will post up some pics of my CPs sometime tomarrow, i just wanted to stop in and say HI and intro myself.. Nice to meet you all and im sure i will enjoy it here..:1thumbup:

*CUDA*

strath76 11th July 2008 12:27 PM

Re: Hi all new here.. :)

Welcome ot the forum Cuda. I'm sure you will find it very informative. Teh people here are great and always will ing to help.

caseyhoo 11th July 2008 04:53 PM

Cuda, welcome to petpitcher... you sure will enjoy yours time in this forum. Even nowsaday, not much new post. I believe it is because most of us still not familiar with new forum...

bactrus 11th July 2008 04:53 PM

Welcome aboard. Don't worry we won't land you in with hook line and sinker but will definately poison you here.

TS 12th July 2008 12:14 AM

Hi Cuda, a very warm welcome to you. Hope you enjoy being here. People here are friendly, please feel yourself at "home".
Ohh yes, we want to see your CP photos.

*Barracuda_47* 12th July 2008 10:04 AM

:2thumbup:Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i really like this forum its nice, easy to load pics and everything, i wont have any probs getting around this place..:blush: Anyways over the next week i will get pics posted of everything i got.. I gota get some good pics of the dews and get um posted. :tongue:

David 12th July 2008 06:03 PM

Hi there *Barracuda_47*,

Welcome again. Remember, if there's anything that you are unsure about this forum, just pm me ok. :1thumbup:

Haa, haa, you're another VFT enthusiasts... You will find that you have alot in common with TS, jeffrey and a few others here who are also into VFTs even though they have other CPs.

You may showcase your plants in the photo gallery section too. It is at https://archive.petpitcher.net/gallery. It's a new feature that was just incorporated into PetPitcher. You'll be able to rate other member's photo and even send an ecard with the photos there to friends.

*Barracuda_47* 13th July 2008 09:23 AM

:1thumbup:Thanks David!

Yup VFTs are my passion, love um big time, even though i to have other CPs, there is just something about a VFT that dews or neps can not compare to.. GOTA LOVE UM!!:wub::tongue:
Thanks for the tip about the gallery and if i have any probs at all i will pm yaz right away..;)

TS 13th July 2008 05:15 PM

The first CP I got attracted was a VFT, I just love VFTs. :wub: Yes, they have got something that other CPs can't compare...
But there are too many names given to the VFTs that made the whole world so confusing. Some are just the same plant. VFTs like "fast", "vigorous"... are just looked "typical" to me. :confused:
I like those with they own characteristic or uniqueness, even with that, my brother still say "they looked the same to me!" sigh! :bored:

plantlover 16th July 2008 05:55 PM

I love VFTs too. They are so special. They are the plants that attracted me into growing CPs.