Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Introduction

Introduction Introduce and tell us a little about yourself

Old 11th July 2008, 09:46 AM

Talking Hi all new here.. :)

Hi everyone im new here, this is a very nice site and forums. Im from Tustin Michigan US. Hope to make many new CP online friends. I have been growing CP's for several yrs then ended up going a diffrent direction after i lost most of my CPs due to a bad drought, ended up getting into drag racing our car and then started our own car club. Have gotting back into growing CPs once again and have been slowly building back up my collection for the past 8 months, i now have several diffrent dews, lots of diffrent VFTs which are my fav's, 2 neps, Alata and Hookeriana, and have just for the first time germinated N. "Mirabilis Red" and sowed more diffrent Nep seeds and awating them to germinate. I got my oldest adopted daughter whom also races her car at the dragway, into CPs recently and she has leanred well from mom.. She has Bladderworts, butterworts, VFTs, some dews she got from me of course... Her favs are the butterworts and the VFTs, together we are working on a HUGE collection of VFTs and over time will acquier all the ones we seek.. I will post up some pics of my CPs sometime tomarrow, i just wanted to stop in and say HI and intro myself.. Nice to meet you all and im sure i will enjoy it here..

*CUDA*
Old 11th July 2008, 12:27 PM
Advisor
Senior Global Moderator

Default Re: Hi all new here.. :)

Welcome ot the forum Cuda. I'm sure you will find it very informative. Teh people here are great and always will ing to help.
Old 11th July 2008, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Welcome aboard. Don't worry we won't land you in with hook line and sinker but will definately poison you here.
Old 12th July 2008, 12:14 AM
Pioneer
Senior Global Moderator

Hi Cuda, a very warm welcome to you. Hope you enjoy being here. People here are friendly, please feel yourself at "home".
Ohh yes, we want to see your CP photos.
Old 12th July 2008, 10:04 AM

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i really like this forum its nice, easy to load pics and everything, i wont have any probs getting around this place.. Anyways over the next week i will get pics posted of everything i got.. I gota get some good pics of the dews and get um posted.
Old 12th July 2008, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Hi there *Barracuda_47*,

Welcome again. Remember, if there's anything that you are unsure about this forum, just pm me ok.

Haa, haa, you're another VFT enthusiasts... You will find that you have alot in common with TS, jeffrey and a few others here who are also into VFTs even though they have other CPs.

You may showcase your plants in the photo gallery section too. It is at https://archive.petpitcher.net/gallery. It's a new feature that was just incorporated into PetPitcher. You'll be able to rate other member's photo and even send an ecard with the photos there to friends.
Old 11th July 2008, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Cuda, welcome to petpitcher... you sure will enjoy yours time in this forum. Even nowsaday, not much new post. I believe it is because most of us still not familiar with new forum...
Old 13th July 2008, 05:15 PM
Pioneer
Senior Global Moderator

The first CP I got attracted was a VFT, I just love VFTs. Yes, they have got something that other CPs can't compare...
But there are too many names given to the VFTs that made the whole world so confusing. Some are just the same plant. VFTs like "fast", "vigorous"... are just looked "typical" to me.
I like those with they own characteristic or uniqueness, even with that, my brother still say "they looked the same to me!" sigh!
Old 16th July 2008, 05:55 PM

I love VFTs too. They are so special. They are the plants that attracted me into growing CPs.
Old 17th July 2008, 05:38 PM
Senior Advisor

welcome cuda. careful there are weird people here growing weird plants too. I was poisoned by them