Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 4th October 2008, 10:23 PM
malowie

Default Re: Some Neps @ my balcony

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentosaurs View Post
Hi everyone,

Soweeee,there has been some misunderstanding because that veitchii i wanted to buy it but i didn't i just took a picture of it for memories of it hahaha nice rite so just wanted to say i didn't have that plant if i had i would already added it in my growlist.

Anyway the 1st picture for sarracenia is the one i bought instead of the veitchii haiz....i bought it for RM30 he said was some new arrival or something probally pulling my legs.So can anyone umm help me idenitify those sarrs????Im not even sure what are they using for my sarrcenia in the second pic as a media anyone knows????

Ali,
Lol dunno why you like my vent i know its some kind comments but to me my vent is like my ugly duckling but im trying to make it become a swan by giving it highland conditions lately.

And also the chilli looks so delicious i tasted one very very spicy lol i choked hahahaha.And i also grew some seedlings of the chili you can see it behind the chili plant there is a black pot.

Sorry ya for the veitchii will note it next time

Ken
its okay. haha

anyway, rm30 for the sarracenia? wowh! thats a lot. last time i got my purpurea from YG park rm15.

anyway, the substrate in the second part is peat with some coconut husk perhaps?

actually i saw the same type of veitchii by YG during the MAHA exhibition.. this veitchii is a hybrid right? it was selling rm130++ as far as i can remember.. i bought a few of its babies instead...

anyway, your neps are really beautiful.. you mist them daily?