Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Nepenthes

Nepenthes Everything about Tropical Pitcher Plants

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4th October 2008, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Some Neps @ my balcony

Hi everyone,

Soweeee,there has been some misunderstanding because that veitchii i wanted to buy it but i didn't i just took a picture of it for memories of it hahaha nice rite so just wanted to say i didn't have that plant if i had i would already added it in my growlist.

Anyway the 1st picture for sarracenia is the one i bought instead of the veitchii haiz....i bought it for RM30 he said was some new arrival or something probally pulling my legs.So can anyone umm help me idenitify those sarrs????Im not even sure what are they using for my sarrcenia in the second pic as a media anyone knows????

Ali,
Lol dunno why you like my vent i know its some kind comments but to me my vent is like my ugly duckling but im trying to make it become a swan by giving it highland conditions lately.

And also the chilli looks so delicious i tasted one very very spicy lol i choked hahahaha.And i also grew some seedlings of the chili you can see it behind the chili plant there is a black pot.

Sorry ya for the veitchii will note it next time

Ken