Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 26th July 2008, 01:00 AM

Default Re: Our TINY Mini Green House

Hey David heres alittle hint take coffee grinds and sprinkle them around where your having probs with the slugs and snails make sure to use enough to create a small thick line of it, if you use the cypress mulch make sure to put some coffee grinds mixed in with it. For some reason slugs and snails cant stand coffee grinds... Yup thats my hubby in the one pic.. We love living out here in the middle of the woods almost all of our property is totaly woods then theres about 2 or so acres thats old horse pasture. We have lots of wildlife here and we love it.. Its very pretty out here in the spring and summer, i also have a pond graden area its my little mini oasis. I will have to post pics of it sometime so you can see it..

Well i had hubby take my tables back out and we put a bottom shelf on both of um and today the fan is getting hooked up plus i added the other lights i needed to get in, im gona be moving some plants out there today will go with the VFTs and a nep and some dews. Gona be watching them very closely for the first week make sure none have any stress going on.. I will get pics as soon as i have um all in....