Read-Only Forum Archive
View Single Post
Old 24th July 2008, 10:05 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Our TINY Mini Green House

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Barracuda_47* View Post
Hey David thanks tons... Told hubby what i wanted and told him to get to work and use the crap scrap wood we had laying around. He likes building me things i want if we have the materials.. As for the stuff on the ground and in the GH its Cypress mulch it helps keep the slugs and snails from crawling under the frame of the GH and also helps cut down on bugs crawling in that might harm the plants, plus its good for keeping the humidity up in the GH. But the plants will still catch plenty of flies and nats and other small insects that get thru the screen on the air vent and when i have the door open for a few durring the day while im working in the GH.
Hey, I learn something new today. Didn't know Cypress mulch helps keep the slugs and snails from crawling in the GH. Thanks. can't wait to see pictures when your plants are placed inside.

By the way, that must be your hubby working on your GH in the third picture behind the GH. I like the place where you are staying with all the trees and nature around.

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - A Kenyan Proverb