Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Old 14th November 2008, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Default Any fisho here?

So far, We've got cpnut, jonathan and myself.

Yes Jon, as Robert was asking, you went fishing for haruan?

My index finger is itchy. Those soft lures are hardening on me already. Think scent disappearing.
Old 14th November 2008, 07:27 PM
Executive Member

Default Re: Any fisho here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bactrus View Post
So far, We've got cpnut, jonathan and myself.

Yes Jon, as Robert was asking, you went fishing for haruan?

My index finger is itchy. Those soft lures are hardening on me already. Think scent disappearing.
Hello...

Yeah Robert and Ban aik i went fishing for Haruan and Bujuk.... but i just caught 2 bujuk no haruan
Come let's make a fishing trip together... hahas "finger getting itchy so must do something about with it"

I really wanna go shore and off shore but no kaki and no good contact... my rigs is collecting dust...

Regarding the site i will not give anymore comment since it's already nothing that i could do... "JPSM was also there" but not to stop them...

Regards
Jonathan
Old 14th November 2008, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Haha.... got some fishing kaki here I see.... I did all kind of fishing. May be we can organize a "fishing and wild neping" trip. That would be great but not sure whether got enough time or not to do both... hehehe

Ban Aik,
I used to be very active in MFN, my nick is "fishnut75". I'm one of the LKG also... I have not been fishing for ages already. Sigh...

Jon,
Bujuk not bad also what, it's actually harder to find good bujuk fishing now a days and I didn't even caught a bujuk before.... shame2

Check out my fishing blog, http://fishnut.multiply.com/ it's not updated in ages... sorry for the mess
Old 14th November 2008, 10:35 PM
Advisor

Guys,

I recomend royal belum to u guys. You all won't regrett a single moment there! Only fi you are into freshwater fishing.
Sorry! I'm not really into fishing anymore.
Cheers...........AT
Old 15th November 2008, 12:10 PM
Administrator

I've been to Belum, timing is very critical. Also now a days it's like pasar malam, not what it used to but still can be good if the timing is good. Wondering if got any interesting wild neps...
Old 15th November 2008, 12:57 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnut View Post
Haha.... got some fishing kaki here I see.... I did all kind of fishing. May be we can organize a "fishing and wild neping" trip. That would be great but not sure whether got enough time or not to do both... hehehe

Ban Aik,
I used to be very active in MFN, my nick is "fishnut75". I'm one of the LKG also... I have not been fishing for ages already. Sigh...

Jon,
Bujuk not bad also what, it's actually harder to find good bujuk fishing now a days and I didn't even caught a bujuk before.... shame2

Check out my fishing blog, http://fishnut.multiply.com/ it's not updated in ages... sorry for the mess
Hello Robert... nice blog
hahas yeah bujuk is actually kind of hard to find nowadays... no worries always have fate maybe one of this days you will fine a nice and healthy populated bujuk spot^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmccmn View Post
Guys,

I recomend royal belum to u guys. You all won't regrett a single moment there! Only fi you are into freshwater fishing.
Sorry! I'm not really into fishing anymore.
Cheers...........AT
Hello...

Thank you very much^^

Regards
Jonathan
Old 15th November 2008, 01:08 PM

I thought that the topic was about Aquarists not Fishermen, then again I am both.

Hey Bactrus Haruan (snakehead right?) we use this name for snakehead in my Province's dialect. Unfortunately difficult to go after them nowadays at my province, you guys are lucky you have such freshwater predatory fishes in your rivers and ponds.

TTFN
Arvin
Old 15th November 2008, 07:16 PM
malowie

i go shore fishing occasionally with my dad in pulau perhentian... usually fish at night to get cuttlefish.
Old 17th November 2008, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Jonathan, you show off. "caught bujuk not haruan"!!! Aiyoh, haruan are common catch but bujuk nowadays are legendary... Yes yes we'll go there some day, land beyond the raindow... look forward. You use live frog? Spinnerbait? SP?

Arvin, haruan is Channa straita and bujuk is channa Lucis I think. All from the snake head family.
Old 17th November 2008, 05:28 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bactrus View Post
Jonathan, you show off. "caught bujuk not haruan"!!! Aiyoh, haruan are common catch but bujuk nowadays are legendary... Yes yes we'll go there some day, land beyond the raindow... look forward. You use live frog? Spinnerbait? SP?

Arvin, haruan is Channa straita and bujuk is channa Lucis I think. All from the snake head family.

Hi Bro...

Hahas... i'm not showing off... just acting a little Ops... =X

Naa.. actually normally i could get them both but that day only bujuk.. feels a bit sad... but anyway better then empty handed

I'll be waiting for your arrival to this humble and beautiful place^^
Hoping to make a trip to a toman and pea**** bass spot^^ just around the corner.. but since the pea**** bass has been introduce into the pond by someone the toman has been out of trace... haiz sad...

Using live frog because that location is unsuitable to use artificial bait... due to too much logs in the water... btw bujuk rarely chase bait because they are lazy, normally i do slow cast or leave the bait underwater for 10-15 min...

Regards
Jonathan