Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Old 11th May 2009, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentosaurs View Post
Hey Marvin..That would be more like a greenhouse already As for my dreams i don't really know cos i cant be sure..Why? Its because somehow we will never get tired of wanting something...(Once you get something you want another thing )

Ken
That is so true!!

Alvin

Alvin's Green Blog
http://greengates.wordpress.com/
Old 11th May 2009, 08:15 PM

My dream is to successfully cultivate and propagate VFT to form VFT carpet of my own. Also to find out the secret of boosting growth of VFT
Old 11th May 2009, 11:17 PM
Advisor

Guys.......
Sorry to interrupt in your dreaming session. Actually my dreaming days are over ( age related......hahahaahaa) but have some thought for you guys.

I used to have a colleague who always tell us this. If you like something or any particular stuff so much. You can cut it(or draw or any other related idea) out, hang it in front facing your bed. Before you sleep, spend 5-10 min for your imagination go wild admiring at 'whatever'. Definetely you will achieve it to some level. That's what she told us.

Well, she got what she wanted.....100% of it. And very succesfull too. Ain't our brain wonderful!

I'll leave the rest to you guys.......dream on...........................
Old 12th May 2009, 06:42 PM

ooh....So you stare at a picture and you'll dream it?But won't your head hurt the next day?What about making new mutations of Vfts?
Old 13th May 2009, 10:57 PM
Advisor

.....Then you have to think harder how to mutate it!....perhaps some gamma / beta rays. Hey some of the forum members are in medical line!
Old 31st May 2009, 03:13 PM

I have two plant dreams.

One is to have an actual house, not an apartment, where I will turn most of the yard into one huge garden. No boring grass here, it'll all be beds of flowers and veggies and other interesting things.

As far as CPs go, all I want is for my d. regia and my darlingtonia to survive, and for me to someday be able to keep a heliamphora alive. :D I'm not really after a huge collection. Just a few really nice specimens.
Old 1st June 2009, 03:39 PM

Powersensor, a biting garden?Spark, I want that too.I live in a condo though.Considering to get some lamp to reden my Akai ryu. And a air-con room for Darlintonias, Heliamphoras and other highland CPs.Maybe some walking plants.I would like a mini Triffid if they existed.Hehheh.......
Old 1st June 2009, 04:33 PM

A biting garden sounds fun. I love growing my own food, so in my garden there would be lots of fruit and vegetables. And a few flowers, why not? But plenty of carnivores too, of course! Lots of sars. I wouldn't mind having all the sars species. Getting all the hybrids and cultivars is impossible, and I'm not really that set on getting all the species, but at the rate I'm going now I'll probably end up with most of them. They grow really well outdoors here.
Old 1st June 2009, 11:05 PM

genetically modified nepenthes, especially highlander, so that all neps can grow well in all condition despite humidity, sunlight and temperature. any people or student here want to take this dream as his/her thesis title?
Old 2nd June 2009, 02:01 PM

Walking Vft or something that you can take for a walk.