Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > GENERAL CARNIVOROUS PLANTS DISCUSSION > Projects

Projects Tips, suggestions and discussion on member's gardening projects

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th February 2009, 10:32 PM

Wink A Proposal To My School

Dear Petpitcher members and all CPers...........

On 1.00pm, 26th of February, Edward Yee Kwan-Shuen, Shaneal Diiren who is the brother of Varhoon Vystra and Edward's geography teacher went for an important mission in Edward's school. Their mission was to discuss with the principal about growing carnivorous plants in Edward's school. However, the principal was not there and Edward and his mission team were forced to discuss with the Vice principal instead. Their mission turned out to be...........

A SUCCESS..........

Okok.........I know that was ridiculous. But it is true! I went with my friend and my geography teacher to talk to my vice principal, Madam Goh about growing carnivorous plants in my school.

We decided that a small patch in our school garden would suffice. I decided to dump a VFT and a drosera binata var multifida to test the conditions of the garden. Madam Goh seemed very interested and actually suggested to make a minibog instead of planting the CPs in pots.......

However, we have not confirmed about this completely yet. Madam Goh has laid this burden in our hands, and it is our duty to solve this problem, whether through rain or sunshine!

However, what is most important is that I hope all of you may spare some plants to be grown in our not-yet-confirmed-but-may-be school garden. A CP that will grow fast and easily will suffice. I am planning to give the VFT and the drosera one week's time to see whether the condition of the garden will suit for growing CPs.

May the plan succeed and may more schools will be poisoned! I am Edward Yee Kwan-Shuen and may the Force of CPs be with you.............

Cheers

Check out my Grow-list and my Twitter page!