Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > SPONSOR'S FORUM > CP Territory

CP Territory Glistening CP & Other Exotic Plants

Old 7th April 2010, 08:50 PM

Default Re: CP Price List--April 2010

Yeah I second what Shawn said. I wish I had business trip to Penang again Lim, there are lots of droseras in your list that I would really like to get from you

Also again as shawn said, great photos!

TTFN
Arvin
Old 8th April 2010, 09:24 AM

amazing.... i'd love to have a few of those.
Old 11th April 2010, 04:48 PM

Just wanna ask....Are the plants u are selling around the same size as your pictures??

Nepenthes.....The king of CPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all drosera and sarra etc etc lovers don't kill me
Old 11th April 2010, 04:56 PM
Senior Global Moderator

For Nepenthes, what you see is what you get! Unless it already sold.
Old 4th May 2010, 02:40 AM

self collected....piscesilim? You better watch what you say on here man, alot of CP growers really frown on collecting your own plants from the wild,unless you intent to duplicate the species. Here in cda.ID, we have bladderworts in a certain area that i look after to. I go there in the spring, pluck a few from the water, and dump them into my bog pond. Then, i let them grow till fall,cut them up, take them to there home, punch a hole in the ice, and let em sink! And i dont care how illegal it is to take them from there habitat,as long as you make more than you took.(and why would i? they are so happy where they live and i get to see them every year, just like u could)Now all you guys are doing is the opposite of preserving the species, im not; i dont take any for my self,not 1, and all you do is dig them up and take...not give back...now thats kinda sick in my opinion
Old 4th May 2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
self collected....piscesilim? You better watch what you say on here man, alot of CP growers really frown on collecting your own plants from the wild,unless you intent to duplicate the species. Here in cda.ID, we have bladderworts in a certain area that i look after to. I go there in the spring, pluck a few from the water, and dump them into my bog pond. Then, i let them grow till fall,cut them up, take them to there home, punch a hole in the ice, and let em sink! And i dont care how illegal it is to take them from there habitat,as long as you make more than you took.(and why would i? they are so happy where they live and i get to see them every year, just like u could)Now all you guys are doing is the opposite of preserving the species, im not; i dont take any for my self,not 1, and all you do is dig them up and take...not give back...now thats kinda sick in my opinion
well, what pices mean is whatever nep requested is shown in the photo he taken and posted, it's not about taking from the wild as pices has a good reputation in biological field around here, hope that it give you a clearer idea of what he actually mean
Old 4th May 2010, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesilim View Post
Here come the price list!

The plant can be sent by post or self collected in Penang area. If send by post, the plant is send out bare-rooted. If you want me to send the pot, the postage may costs more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
vincent.....do you mean self collected as in collecting from the wild...you've got the wrong idea....he meant self collecting the purchased plants from his place if you are staying in Penang areas....lol

want to view my growlist? if you can read this, then give it a click https://forum.petpitcher.net/showthread.php?t=3783
Old 4th May 2010, 02:52 PM
Senior Global Moderator

Plants that I offer are propagated by seeds, cuttings or division.

Last edited by piscesilim; 4th May 2010 at 03:25 PM.
Old 17th May 2010, 10:00 PM

which is the equivalent of RM = EU ?? , can't you send plant's to spain ?? ^^!
Old 18th May 2010, 08:59 PM
Senior Global Moderator

I need to apply phyto and may be CITES cert if send to spain.

Currency converter
http://www.xe.com/ucc/