Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Old 24th November 2008, 09:29 PM

Angry Annoying nieghbours, lousy management of my condo....

I HATE MY CONDO MANAGEMENT!!!!! I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR THAT IS NEXT DOOR!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!

First of all, it has been two years since I complain about my bad TV reception and the management hasn't done anything since then. All they do is give the excuse-not enough money-this is really ridiculous, cause after two months complaining, they fixed up the road which should have costed thousands..........

And my neighbour next door is a nightmare.........its a family of four kids. Everyday, they just SCREAM and SCREAM!!! and SCREAM!!!!!! Its annoying!!! And sometimes, I hear the father cursing the mother with bad words in Cantonese. In the night, my mum usually opens the window for fresh air, but all she gets is the stench of smoke from the neighbour's father smoking.........the kids are rude and scrrible on the walls outside **** and other bad words......

The first time that my neighbour move in, the children pressed the doorbell of my house and ran away. It was annoying!!!!! And the mother is irresponsible completely, when my mum talked to her, all the mother did was yawn and ignore. They are annoying and dumb!!!!!

I know that it is not good that I should gossip about my neighbour and management, but I really can't stand it!!!!! Horrible!!!!!!

Hate them!!!!

Sorry if this is a ridiculous thread, I had no one else to share this with other than my parents.......

Cheers

Check out my Grow-list and my Twitter page!
Old 24th November 2008, 10:13 PM

Default Re: Annoying nieghbours, lousy management of my condo....

Hi Ed

Well thats what happen when you live in a condo mate......You just have to get use to it and adapt??....We don't really know whats happening there soo.....okays ran out of words.....All families have they're own way of living so leave them be....Why not try telling them to keep it down??If you've done that then theres nothing else to do except.....:D ignore the following words

TAPE THE CHILDRENS MOUTH WITH WET TISSUE
AND ALSO TO THE DAD SO THAT HE'LL STOP CURSING AND SMOKING
YAWN BACK AT THE MOM
GIVE THEM A TASTE OF THEY'RE OWN MEDICINE!!!
MUAHAHAHAHHAAHHA......

Okays thats enough..........of crazyness...........

Ken

Nepenthes.....The king of CPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all drosera and sarra etc etc lovers don't kill me
Old 24th November 2008, 11:06 PM
Administrator

I think I can understand a little of how you are feeling as I am living in an apartment. That's why it is called "Apart" "ment" because everyone lives apart from each other even though we are all in the same building. It is weird as we live so close yet we are do not know each other and are indifferent towards each other.

Let me tell you a little about my immediate neighbour... They burn religious paper outside my grill about once every week and recently they bought a bigger container to burn their stuff. Guess what happened! Half of the leaves on my monstera deliosa (sweet cheese) plant at the grill was burnt off. Now there's only a few leaves left. Even the ceiling is all black now.

Now, I have nothing against other people's beliefs and I respect them for their beliefs, but when my plants get burned like that, I get really piss-off! Nobody messes with my plants! Even though it is against apartment rules to burn stuff in the corridors, I will close an eye. But please... please... do not mess with my plants. On top of this, no apology was given.

But I guess this is how some people are and we can't change the way people act or think. Perhaps if we show them through example what best qualities humans should have they might realized their short comings and repent of their "plant burning" ways.

... hope my sharing makes you feel better.

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - A Kenyan Proverb
Old 25th November 2008, 08:32 AM

Well, I'm happy that all of you are here to share at least some experience......Feel better now

Kenneth, it is useless to tell my neighbour to keep it down. They are absolutely irresponsible! You can tell them to shut up and they retort with stinging words and curses. Whats more, everyday, they leave a PILE of shoes and sandals and slippers outside their shoe rack, making the whole corridor outside my house stinks of shoes......its disgusting. I have heard rumours of the father being a conman and owing money, though I rather not discuss this issue......

David, how mean of them! Even though your neighbour is religious, if he/she does it again, it would be best to complain to your neighbour. I'm sure they will understand........not like my neighbour condition......

Cheers

Old 25th November 2008, 09:32 AM

Hi,

Wah David's quality sharing hehehehehe..................Well thinking about it now i know how the family below me feels...Because last time my cousins frequently come my house and they run around and stuff like that and once the neighbour from below came up and complain but in a polite way....(at least) Apologised and everything is fine..The house beside me is not even a neighbour and is hardly in i think he's a missionary goes around the world and well do they job...........So lucky i have good neighbours....(well now im the culprit lol)

Ken

Nepenthes.....The king of CPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To all drosera and sarra etc etc lovers don't kill me
Old 25th November 2008, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Edward,

I've mentiioned to them twice and complaint to the management, but they still do it although more discrete now. Even so I know because after they burn the pepers, they do not clean up and all the ashes get blown on the leaves of my plants at the grill soffocating them. I have to clean the leaves one by one.

There is only so much you can complain and do. If you do more than that sometimes the situation might become worst between you and your neighbour. It's a delicate situation.

Treat the earth well. It was not given to you by your parents. It was loaned to you by your children. - A Kenyan Proverb
Old 25th November 2008, 11:51 AM

Hi guys,

Annoying neighbours issues are everywhere. It just depends on your luck to see whether you get good neighbours or nightmare neighbours. This problem also plaque landed property. I stay at terrace house with my parents and my neighbours can be annoying at times.

I have brazillion longan tree on the left side of the house and rose apple tree on the right. We are in good terms with our left side neighbour and often share with him fruits from our trees. However there is this one time without notice, he just cut our fruit bearing with almost ripe brazillion longan that intrude into his area and return the unripe fruits it in a plastic bag hanging on our fence. My mum found the bag of unripe fruits and was very furious.

The neighbour on our right is more annoying. My dad likes to plant cactus and has many pots laying by the fence on our side. This neighbour will just use a stick to push the pots off the fence and break. Now we even need to put aluminum sheet barrier by the fence to protect the pots from being pushed off. The worst part is this neighbour will hire potong rumput man to cut his lawn. In the process, he asked rumput man to pull our rose apple tree into his area so that he could cut almost the whole tree!. Luckly my mum saw the man in action and shouted at him to stop that.

There is nothing can be done. Our neighbours can be unpredictable. The only way is to tolerate and ignore.
Old 25th November 2008, 02:38 PM
Advisor
Global Moderator

Thank you for making me like my nieghbours more.
Old 25th November 2008, 05:10 PM

Erm, Khoas, what do you mean?

YES!!! My annoying neighbour has moved house!!!!YIPPEEEEE~!!!!!!! Finally! However, the last bad thing they did was move FIVE sofas to the garbage area of my floor. That was ridiculous........anyways, thanks for the advice, guys. I'm really happy/......

Cheers

Old 26th November 2008, 02:56 AM

Well,i was staying in flats for 20 years.Its far worst then what you see people do in apartments.Some people who living in flats are really barbarians.What to do?Some people are like that.We cannot do anything to change them.

Im now staying in a link double story house.My neighbour like to feed the sparrows(burung pipit).The excess food is eated by rat which comes from the drain.The sparrows are many and will come disturb my plants.They pick my coconut fibers.The rat like to bite off the pitchers from the plant.I still dont know why this rat does this.Two times the rat built nest inside my car engine bay.I tried rat gum and rat cage but that rat is smart.I dont want to use poison cause i have a dog.I told my neighbour twice but no action taken.Other then that my neighbour are good.Although he is a haji,he will pat my dog.

If can just get a piece of land and built a house on it;banglo style.Thats the best.Peace of mind from ridiculous neighbours.