Introduction Introduce and tell us a little about yourself

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd July 2010, 01:22 AM

Default Hi from El Salvador

- Name - Armando
- Location - El Salvador, Centro America
- What is your work? - Graphic Design
- What cps are you growing? - none
- What is your growing conditions? 600 mosl, dry season from 23ºC to 36ºC humidity around 30%-50% --- rain season 21ºC to 29ºC humidity around 75%

As you see above I´m a kind of newbie in carnivorous theme, I´ve been culturing and collectioning orchids for around 5 five years, for travel problems at work I lost all my orchids, some of them gived away to a friend so I have no more orchid and I want to focus in Carnivorous plants an Hoyas.

In the past I purchase some seed in internet, in my country no body sales CP´s this was the result, all of them are dead now, but I manage to keep alive a Dionaea for more than 1 year, until a no pronosticated rain took it to the Ocean Pacific :hitmyself: This was all I manage to obtain from my few Carnivorous seed even a Darlingtonia californica germinate, but died a couple of week later

So Ill be over there learning all I can from you, and asking you hope not disturbing you :hitmyself: And regards!!!