Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th November 2008, 09:29 PM

Angry Annoying nieghbours, lousy management of my condo....

I HATE MY CONDO MANAGEMENT!!!!! I HATE MY NEIGHBOUR THAT IS NEXT DOOR!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!

First of all, it has been two years since I complain about my bad TV reception and the management hasn't done anything since then. All they do is give the excuse-not enough money-this is really ridiculous, cause after two months complaining, they fixed up the road which should have costed thousands..........

And my neighbour next door is a nightmare.........its a family of four kids. Everyday, they just SCREAM and SCREAM!!! and SCREAM!!!!!! Its annoying!!! And sometimes, I hear the father cursing the mother with bad words in Cantonese. In the night, my mum usually opens the window for fresh air, but all she gets is the stench of smoke from the neighbour's father smoking.........the kids are rude and scrrible on the walls outside **** and other bad words......

The first time that my neighbour move in, the children pressed the doorbell of my house and ran away. It was annoying!!!!! And the mother is irresponsible completely, when my mum talked to her, all the mother did was yawn and ignore. They are annoying and dumb!!!!!

I know that it is not good that I should gossip about my neighbour and management, but I really can't stand it!!!!! Horrible!!!!!!

Hate them!!!!

Sorry if this is a ridiculous thread, I had no one else to share this with other than my parents.......

Cheers

Check out my Grow-list and my Twitter page!