Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > MEMBERS CORNER > Interaction

Interaction General chit chat area.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd October 2008, 08:38 PM

Default Water Rafting!! And a little jungle!!!

Hi fello members,

Well i don't know where to put this thread so if im in the wrong section(which i definitly am)please move the thread somewhere else.

Today i went for a water rafting trip with families and friends.Was a really really nice trip there it was in Perak,Sungai Kampar which was 9km long.We had to sit/stand behind the van to go to the starting point of the river.I've never tried this before haha was fun.On the way through the rapids was exciting really rocky and nice but we had some rest on the way down the river.During our stop which is on a little ptach of sand at the side of the river me and some of my friends went to do some wwwaaaayyyy!! stupid stuff hahaha.We went all the way to the other side of the river which is the rainforest so our guide/captain of the boat asked us if we wanted to jump from a tree so well.....some 3 of us did it..the tree didn't look high at first but when you're up there its way scary hahaha...We even had trouble swimming to the other side the current was pretty strong.Well so in the end we jumped..felt so great and the waters' so cold and refreshing..I was shivvering on the way up till i jump (afraid of heights BTW)..Well here are some pics this is my 1st trip to water rafting so im really excited..Here are some pics

The van we standed on

The starting point

Me at the starting point

At the river resting point.Some of my church members

My parents near the shore of the river

Well only one forest pic SOWEEEE..Anyways this is the tree i jumped from
The tree is the one right over here.............(......)

To be continued

Ken