Read-Only Forum Archive
PetPitcher Forum  

Go Back   PetPitcher Forum > NON CARNIVOROUS PLANTS > Other Weird Oddities Of Nature > General Non CP Discussion > Gardening Projects

Gardening Projects Discussion on member's gardening projects

Old 3rd July 2008, 11:42 AM
Administrator

Default funkychips: My garden (Read 102 times)

PETPITCHER FORUM HAS BEEN RELOCATED TO WWW.PETPITCHER.COM ... SEE YOU THERE! :: PLANTS THAT DO NOT EAT INSECTS :: Non Carnivorous Plants :: My garden
AuthorTopic: My garden (Read 102 times)funkychips

Nep and Till fan

My garden
« Thread Started on 11 Sept, 2007, 18:31 »Hey guys, here's a pic of my garden. I still miss my old garden before my house renovation. Now it's in ugly shambles with everything cramped under one small shed .
This image is reduced by 13%, click it to view full size.

I've now resorted to an old brush stand to hang my tills. There are still many vacant hangers to be occupied
« Last Edit: 11 Sept, 2007, 18:50 by funkychips »Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedtarence
Global Moderator

Re: My garden
« Reply #1 on 11 Sept, 2007, 19:16 »I see lotsa neps ! heheh. btw, do you stay next to an open area i.e. park ? just curious. Link to Post - Back to Top Loggedfunkychips

Nep and Till fan

« Reply #2 on 11 Sept, 2007, 19:21 »I stay opposite a playground. but there is a park near my house though, within walking distance. lots of houses there with tons of aroid and palm collections. just walking through the neighbourhood to the park is like walking through a botanical garden hehehe.... Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedDavid
Administrator

« Reply #3 on 12 Sept, 2007, 9:58 »Hee, hee, off-topic a little: Those are beautiful pictures of our cold blooded friends you have hanging on the walls. Do you collect snakes too? I love them but "THE MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS HAVE SPOKEN!"... quote: "There shall not be snakes in the house". (all silent and stand in awe of HER who has spoken).

Hey, your neps still look good and healthy. At least better than mine. Be glad you have a landed property.
Link to Post - Back to Top LoggedMy Wantlistfunkychips

Nep and Till fan

« Reply #4 on 12 Sept, 2007, 11:57 »
Quote: Hee, hee, off-topic a little: Those are beautiful pictures of our cold blooded friends you have hanging on the walls. Do you collect snakes too? I love them but "THE MINISTER OF HOME AFFAIRS HAVE SPOKEN!"... quote: "There shall not be snakes in the house". (all silent and stand in awe of HER who has spoken).

Hey, your neps still look good and healthy. At least better than mine. Be glad you have a landed property.

Yep, me love those legless beauties like no tomorrow. But THE WORD HATH BEEN GIVETH TOO (only creatures with legs are allowed entry into the house). Therefore I have a creature which looks like a snake but has legs ie skink .
But I thought Neps grow better at higher elevations. At least they get a bit of wind every other day